Ch9: Damon's POV

~No editing Done~

*Damon's Point Of View*

Standing here with her hand in front of my mouth I felt a sudden flash of anger and shock. The demon half of me wanted to rip said arm off to show her who was the boss in this relation ship while the wolf part of me wanted to protected our mate, and then the wizard part just wanted to zap her home sence she wouldn't go her self. Instead of listening to any of my other halves I just shook my head and removed myself before my more dominate demon side got its way.

A few short seconds later I found myself face to face with the giant mirror in the hall way of my grandfather's house. Not being able to hold back any longer I took all the anger I had towards Olivia and smashed the mirror into hundreds of little pieces. As the mirror pieces fell the hall was filled with a loud crashing sound. The sound caused two of the maids to come running. When they finally reached the sence looks of worry and shock filled their faces.

The Red head named Cindy looked at me and said, " Sir Damon are you alright."

I let out a vicious snarl that caused her to run away in fear. My demon side was in so much control that I didn't feel an once of guilt at the moment. As I walked though the house I destroyed anything I could get my hands on. By the time I reached my grandfather's office half of is priceless artifacts were little more then pills of broken piece. I entered the office to find it empty of my grandfather. A low growl off frustration escaped my lips. I was about to leave when I was greeted by a small giggle s the chair spun around to revel my younger sister holding a baby in her arms. A louder growl escaped my lips as I stared at her.

"Lizzy what re you doing here. Why aren't you with Olivia watching out for her," I Screamed.

Lizzy gave me a lopsided smile as she repiled, "Brother as much as you may want me to I cant watch her every hour of the day. Besides I wanted to come and see our new baby brother."

"If you cant be with her 24/7 then what's the point of you being with her at all," I yelled.

"Damon Lucifer Shadow you better apologize to your sister right now before I call you father in here and let him deal with you," came the shrill voice of my mother from the hallway.

I let out a heavy sigh as I said, "Lizzy I am sorry for taking my anger towards Olivia out on you please forgive me."

Lizzy looked behind me and then flashed me a sickly sweet smile and said, "Of corse I forgive you brother. What kind of a sister would I be if I didn't."

I just glared at her for a few seconds before I looked at our mother. By looking at her I was hard to believe that we were her children. Our mother had deep red hair that looked like blood when it hit the light just right. She stood at a small 5"3'. The only thing that my sister and I got from our mother were our crystal blue. The odd thing was that while Lizzy and I looked nothing like her our brother did in all but the eyes. He had gotten our fathers dark hazel green eyes.

My mother gave me a half smile as she said, " I still cant believe that my handsome son is going to be a father, or the fact you have found your demon and wolves mate in one girl."

I gave her a kind smile as I repiled, "Believe me mom neither am I."

Lizzy quickly stood up and walked over to our mother with our brother in hand. When she reached our mother she handed her the baby and walked out of the room with one last look at me she left.

Once Lizzy was out of sight I looked at my mother and asked, "So what is my brother's name?"

She smiled down at the small child and said, "His name is Fury Adrian Shadow, but when we take him out of the hell dimension onto earth we will call him Adrian."