Ch20: Meeting My Mother

*No Editing Done*

*Two Weeks Later*

For the past two weeks Damon and I have spent almost every day together learning new things about each other. For example he finally told me that he had just turned twenty in November making him two years older than me. He also declared that we should take things slow until we get more comfortable with each other. At first I was okay with that, I was okay with just holding hands and hugging, but now I find myself wanting my first real kiss with him. I mean he has kissed me before, but that was in my dreams so it doesn't count. I want my real kiss. I want to know how smooth his lips are, and how they feel agents mine.

I was lost in deep thought about kissing Damon when there was a harsh banging on my bedroom door. Pulling my door open I yelled, "What do you want?"

Batting his eyes innocently Franky said, "I just wanted to tell you that your mother is here."

"Already Franky I am not dressed yet she cant be here," I said.

"Well she is, and besides I don't think she will mind seeing you in you Pj's I mean she did change your dirty stinky dippers," he repiled.

"But Franky these Pj's make me look as big as a house," I stated.

"Olivia anything you wear will make you look as big as a house," he laughed.

Gasping I cried, "You just called me fat, again.!!"

Smirking he repiled, "Well that because you are fat."

"Mommy Franky just called me fat, again," I yelled.

Franky just laughed harder as my mom repiled from down stairs, " Well honey you are eight months pregnant, if you were skinny I would be worried."

Stomping my foot I waddled as fast as I could down stairs until I was standing in front of my mother. Stinking my finger out I poked her and said, "Well your to skinny mom!"

My mother didn't say anything as she fell into a fight of laughter. When my mother finally stopped laughing she pulled me into a hug and whispered, "I missed you so much sweetheart. I only wish you would have told me the truth that day in the kitchen."

Pulling away from her I said, "I wish I did to mom, but I couldn't. I did what I did because I knew you and dad would stop me from leaving."

Looking down at me she repiled, "Your right we would have only because I know we could have kept it a secret from the paparazzi."

"It wasn't just that. I had no clue who the father was. Hell I didn't even know how I got pregnant. I was scared so I did what I though was best at the time," I said as tears started to gather in my eyes.

"Yes you did, and I respect you for that. But it kills me that you didn't think your father and I could have protected you," She said as her voice cranked.

"No mom that's not it at all. I knew you and dad could protected me, but I needed to learn how to protect myself. I mean you and dad cant be with me my whole life. At some point in time I need to be able for myself," I paused as tears fell down my face, "And it was because of you and what you though me that I was able to do just that. I want to thank you."

Tears fell down her face as she said, " I so proud of you. I am so glade to have a beautiful, smart, brave, and loving daughter. I can see now that I truly did my job right."

After she said that I ran into her open arms. We just stood there in the middle of the hallway holding each other for three mintues not moving. After our little mother daughter moment we found ourselves in the living room just talking. We had been talking for five hours when Franky walked into the room and said, "Well Momma V if you still want to clean up before dinner I would head back to the hotel. Antony called and said he should be home in an hour to start dinner."