Ch10: Shopping For Baby Suplies

*No Editing Done*

I awoke the next mornig finding myself unwanting to move from the comfort of my bed. For servile mintues I stared up at the ceiling replaying events from last night over in my head. After Damon had left last night I stared at the spot he should have been. That was until I felt a short tap on my shoulder which was able to break my trance. The person who tapped me was Franky checking up on me. I told Franky I wasn't feeling well so he intently took me home. So now here I am laying in my bed not wanting to start this day at all, but like all the days before I forced myself to leave the comfort of my bed. As soon as my feet hit the floor I became ready to start the day.

I slowly hobbled into the bathroom to take my mornig shower. Once my shower was over I throw on a pair of my maternity pants and a cute shirt to go with it. Fully dressed I made my way down stairs for morning breakfast. Soon after the food had been devoured there was a knock at the down. I quickly made my way to the door as fast as my feet and swollen belly would allow.

As the door swung open I was greeted by the smiling face of Lizzy. Before I could even say a word Lizzy pulled me into a giant hug.

With a smile on her face she asked, "Well what are you having a boy or a girl?"

I grinned back at her and answered, "I am having a baby boy and girl."

Lizzy let out a squeal and exclaimed, "Your having twins!"

I just shock my head yes and smiled even wider. Soon Lizzy unwrapped her arms from my mammoth sized waist and started to walk into the house in search of Franky and Antony.

Before she got to far I called her name and said, "Liz I have something to ask you."

She turned and said, "And what's that Liv."

I took a deep breath and asked, "Lizzy would you be the godmother of my children."

For a moment Lizzy's eyes widened in shock before she happily replied, "Of corse I would love to be Liv."

It was my turn to squeal in joy as I waddled over and wrapped her in a hug. It was only when I released her that I noticed double trouble watching us from the doorway with wide Cheshire Cat smiles on their faces. Lizzy and I let out howls of laughter at the sight of their facial expressions. As soon as we all regained our composure we headed out the door for a day full of shopping.

Our store of chose for the baby shopping was Babies R Us. The second we entered the store my head started to spin with all of the cute baby supplies. Our first stop was the clothes section of the store. In the clothes department I found a cute outfit that said Mommies Little Prince and a matching one that said Daddies little princess. Although I was still very upset with Damon for his actions last night at the club I just couldn't help myself from getting the adorable little green outfits. I got a many more outfits with corny yet very cute sayings on them.

I slowly made my way over to the changing tables, rocking chairs, and cribs when I was suddenly cornered by my three best friends. Franky gave me an odd looking half smile as he said, "So my dearest Olivia who was that smocking hot drop dead gorgeous man you were talking to last night."

I took a shallow breath as I repiled, "He was Damon. Also known as the father of my unborn children."

As soon as I said that both Franky and Antony's months hit the floor. I couldn't help but to glance over at Lizzy thinking she would be doing the same thing, but she looked unsurprised it was as if she already knew who and what Damon was to be before I even said a word. Shacking off the odd feeling I got at that though I went back to looking back at the cribs only to be asked another question.