Ch7: Face To Face With D.S.

*Two Months Later / Four Months Pregnant*

I sat in the staff break room eating my lunch when Lizzy walked into. She took one look at my over huge baby bump and asked, "So do you know what your having yet?"

I Place my hand on my stomach and answered, "No not yet. I am going to my doctor tomorrow to get the ultrasound done."

Lizzy Smiled and said, "That's great Liv."

I flashed her a warm smile back. Scene I started working here Lizzy has become my new best girl friend. I was about to go back to work when I suddenly remember something.

I quickly looked over at Lizzy and asked, "Hey Liz do you want to go shopping with Franky and I this weekend. Where going baby shopping."

She Smiled and repiled, "I would love to Liv."

"Great," I exclaimed making my way out the door.

I was walking throw the kitchen doors when I run head first into my worst work enemy Annie.

She sneered at me and said, "Watch where your going?"

At that moment I looked at her and said, "Annie what the hell is your god damn problem with me."

Annie looked at me and said, "You really don't remember me do you."

I gave her a blank stare. Annie sigh and said, "Your freshmen year of high school. You dated a senior guy named Ricky Samson."

Once she said that name my stomach dropped and I felt like I was going to be sick. I looked at her and said, "You're his younger sister"

"Damn right I am, and I sure as hell haven't forgotten all the shit you put me throw after my brother dumped your ass! The rumors saying that I was a cheap whore who had gotten pregnant by three different guy, and aborted all of them! The ones you started. It got so bad that my parents had to move their whole life just so I could escape that hell," she screamed.

I looked at her guilt written all over my face as I whispered, "Annie I am so sorry for what I did. I should have taken my anger torweds your brother out on you. You have every right to hate me."

"Damn right I do. The funny thing is you started a rumor about me getting pregnant, but look what happened to you. Karma is a bitch isn't she," She stated as she waked away.

For the rest of the day Annie's word rang in my ears. She was right, Karma is a bitch. I made that viouse rumor about her being pregnant during high school, and I was the one who ended up pregnant right out of high school. The rest of my work day went by in a blur. By the time I got home it was 1:30 am. Being so late I decided to just go straight to bed.

The next morning I awoke to an empty house. As I opened my bedroom door I found a note. The note was from Franky Saying That Antony had taken him out for the day, and they would see me later that night. With a smile on my face I contented to the kitchen to feed my hungry child. Once I finished breakfast I made my way back to my room to get ready for the day. By the time I finished getting ready it was time for my doctors appointment. Like all my other visits the drive to the clinic was short and sweet. Thankfully this time I only had to wait fifteen mintues until I was taken to the back.

As soon as I was settled down on the bed the ultrasound technician walked in with a comforting smile on her face.

She held out her hand and said, "Hello Miss. White. My Name is Jennifer. Now as you know today we are going to find out the sex of your baby, but first I have to ask is this your first ultrasound you have had done in your pregnancy."

I looked at her and said, "Yes it is."

She smiled down at me and said, "Okay so what I am going to do is put this jelly on your stomach, and then I am just going to use this transceiver to see your baby."

All I could do was smile and node as a repiled. I watched as she walked over to the cabinet and pulled out the blue jelly. With the jelly in hand walked back over and placed it on my stomach. At first I shivered at the sudden coldness on my warm stomach. After she applied the jelly she grabbed the transceiver and started moving it around my stomach. Moments later I saw an image on the screen that surprised the hell out of me. Instead of seeing one image on the screen I saw two.

The ultrasound technician looked at me and said, "congratulations Miss. White it looks like you are going to have one baby boy as well as a baby girl."

Once she announced that I was having a boy and a girl and wide smile appended on my face. The technician took about fifteen mintues to going over what was all in the image. When I was about to leave she handed my a disk with the images of my babies on them. With a smile on my face I walked out of the clinic. The second my foot was outside the door I was faced with the crystal blue eyes I had only ever seem in my dreams. When his crystal blue eyes locked with my violet purple ones I let out a small gasp. As he stood up I took in the sight of his 6"3 form. I found myself tracing every inch of his body. Starting with his black hair that and a blue tint to it in the sunlight. From there my eyes traveled to his strong arms. Then down to his hard chiseled chest, and his nice toned legs. The last thing I took in was his Bullet For My Valentine t-shirt with black pants and biker boots.

He started to slowly walked towed me as if I was a scared animal about to run away. In a way I was, I mean my hole body told me to start running, but my heart said to stay and see what he wanted. When he was about three steps away from me he stopped. He stood motionless for a few moments only looking at my massive stomach. I couldn't help but instinctively wrapped my arms protectively around my stomach.

He just let out a sigh and said, "Olivia I mean you or our child no harm. I just want to ask you something."

I looked at him and said, "I do not let people who's name I do not know ask me questions."

He smiled and repiled, "My name is Damon Shadow."

"Okay Damon what do you wish to ask me," I questioned back.

"Olivia will you go out with me tomorrow night so I can answer your questions."

I thought about his question for a moment before I repiled, "I guess I can grant you that one request. Where are you taking me?"

"Well I am going to take you to see the Phantom of the Opera at the Venetian hotel. Then at dinner is where I will answer all your questions," he answered me.

"well then I will see you tomorrow night at the Venetian hotel then," I said starting to walk away.

Before I got to faraway I could hear him say, "Until tomorrow night my love."

_______________________________________________________________________________

Comment Please!!

Song 4 The Ch Is Bittersweet Memories By Bullet For My Valentine. This Is The Song That Lead 2 Damon's Outfit.

For Annie I See The Old Avril Lavigne. Back When She Was Punked Out.