Ch11: The Date

*No Editing Done*

The second we stepped foot out of Babies R Us Franky was on me asking me all kinds of questions about Damon and where he was taking me tonight. I of corse gave him the answers he wanted, and he in turn left me alone as soon as he was satisfied with the answers he was givin. With our next destination in sight we headed for Home Depot. After Spending almost two hours looking for the shade of purple that we all agreed on it was finally time to go shopping For my perfected dress.

After another two hours we finally found the perfected dress. I stood in the mirror gazing at myself in the most beautiful emerald green dress ever. The dress was floor length, strapless and completely green excepted for just below my breast where it had a little bit of black. I took my eyes off the mirror and looked behind me to my friends. As I looked at them I asked, "Do you think that this dress would be to much."

Franky looked back at me and asked, "Well sweet heart were is he taking you?"

"He is taking me to see Phantom of the Opera then out to dinner somewhere," I answer.

"Well I don't think so. I Mean The Venetian is a very up there hotel, and my guess would be that dinner is going to be at a very fancy restaurant so no I think that should be just fine," answered Franky.

Looking back at myself in the mirror I decide that Franky was right. Once my decision was made I paid for the dress and the went out and bought a pair of matching shoes. After that we went home I quickly jumped into the shower and got ready for my date. Another hour after that my hair was done, my make up was done, and my dress was on. By the time I was finished it was 5:50 pm. I needed to meet Damon at 6:10 pm, and then we would got to the show that started at 7:00 pm. On my way out I passed the nursery and saw through the cracked door that Franky and Antony where hard at work painting it. I was about to go in and say bye when I remembered that Franky said I was not aloud to step foot into that nursery until it was completely finished. So with one last look at the boys I walked down the stairs and head out the door.

By the time I reached The Venetian and parked my car It was 6:05 pm. It took me another ten minutes to finally reach the theater. The second I reached the theater I looked around for Damon. As I scanned the crowd I Finally found him making his way over to me. I couldn't help but take the sight of him in as he got closer. He wore a pair of black dress pants and a royal blue shirt with a black tie. My breath taught and my heart started to race as he finally reached me. He took the sight of me in looking me up and down for a few seconds.

The second his eyes left my body a smile appeared on his face said, "Olivia you look completely stunning."

I flashed him a shy smile as I replied, "Thank you Damon. You don't look to bad yourself."

Damon swiftly held his arm out and said, "Shall we."

"Yes we shall," I repiled a little to quickly as I took his arm.

With my arm wrapped with in his he carefully lead me over to the seating area. The clock soon stuck 6:30 as the doors opened to the theater. Very quickly people made their way into the theater and presented their tickets to the ushers. After the ushers checked the tickets they point the quest to the direction of their seats. Severely seconds later Damon and I were finally settled in our seats. I was amazed at where are seat were located. Damon and I were sitting dead canter right under the chandelier. A rush of excitement shot right throw me as I realized from wear we were sitting I would be able to see everything that was happening on stage.

As I waited for the show to start I took in the beauty of the inside of the theater. Glancing to my left and right I notice that they had the old time box seats filled with manikins dressed up in fancy old time close only adding to the effect that we had been taken back into time. The stage its self was a thing of wonder. On both sides of the stage you could find empty balcony box seats. The whole front of the theater looked as if it was in a half circle. The final thing I let my self take in was the beautiful glittering chandelier above me. I had never in my life seem anything like it before. Lost deep in my own thought I was scared when I felt a sudden tap on my shoulder coming from my left. I ever so slowly turned my head to gaze into those crystal blue eyes I was becoming so used to.