Ch21: A Birthday Full Of Surprises

*No Editing Done*

*21 days later*

     The last couple days with my mom have been amazing, well that is if you take away all of the shopping that she made me do with her. Today was the day of my eighteenth birthday and I so did not want to get out of my warm bed, but that choice was soon taken out of my hands when Franky came and started jumping on my bed yelling at me to get up. Throwing my pillow at his retreating figure I begrudgingly got out of bed and headed for the shower. Ten minutes later I am dressed in a red long-sleeved dress with black leggings and my red flats. Once I am finished getting ready I headed into the kitchen to be greeted by a hug red and black banner that says Happy Birthday Olivia and a huge breakfast of eggs, bacon, and French toast. Smiling I give Franky and Antony both bone crushing hugs and then sit down to enjoy my breakfast.

    After I am finished eating I look to Franky and asked, “So what did you and my mother plan for my birthday.”

Smiling Franky repiled, “Well Your Mom is going to take you to the movies, than after the two of you are heading over to Bertinelli for your birthday party.”

Sighing I asked, “And just who is on the guest list.”

“Well your friends from work, Lizzy, Damon, His Parents, I Believe he said his grandmother was coming, Antony, Your Mom, and Me,” He repiled.

A little shocked by that fact that not only will Damon’s parents be there, but also his grandmother I a small smile and repiled, “Sounds like fun.”

Smiling Franky said, “Of corse it will be.” With that Franky walked out of the room leaving me to wait for my mother with only the TV to keep me company.

    Two hours later My mother showed up with a big box in hand saying that I was not to open it until after I got home from my birthday party. Giving her an odd look I set the box on the couch and waited for my hug. We spent fifteen minutes talking before we headed out to the movie. After the movie my mom took me to get ice before we headed over to Bertinelli for my party. As I was talking to my mom about the twins my phone started to ring. Looking down at the caller Id a huge smile came to my face when I saw who it was. Smiling I answered the phone, “Hello.”

“Happy Birthday Princess,” Greeted my father.

“Thank you daddy,” I repiled

“You’re welcome sweet heart, so how has your day been,” he asked.

“It has been good dad, I went to the movies with mom, got some ice cream, and now on my way to Bertinelli for my birthday party,” I stated.

“That Amazing sweet heart, I hope the rest of your day is just as good,” He said.

“Thank you daddy, I love you,” I said.

“I love you too Olivia,” He repiled as he huge up the phone.

Ten minutes after hanging up with my dad we were at Bertinelli. Holding my breath as I walked into the door I was greeted by a corse of happy birthday’s and hugs from all around. I looked franticly and around the room for Damon, but I could not find him any where. Frowning a little I walked around until I was wrapped into a bear hug from the one and only Lizzy. When she let my go she smiled and said, “Happy birthday bestie!”

“Thank you Lizzy, Hey where is your brother,” I asked her.

“Well Damon is running late, and Adrian is over there with my mother and grandmother,” she repiled pointing over to her mom, who smiled at me.

Smiling I walked over to Mariella and hugged her. Letting her go she smiled down at me and said, “ Happy birthday Olivia.”

“Thank You,” I repiled looking over her shoulder to the blonde haired women who was holding Adrian and another baby that I had never seen before.

Following my gaze Mariella smiled and said, “Where are my manners, Olivia this is Damon’s grandmother Lilith, and my best friends son Dean. I am watching him while his mother is in labor with her second son Dominic.”

“If you don’t mind me asking, How old is Dean,” I asked looking at the beautiful little boy.

Whispering Mariella repiled, “ Dean is six mouths, but because she is full demon her pregnancy is four mouths when ours is nine.”

Shacking my head I looked and Lilith and smiled, “It is so nice to finally meet you.”

Smiling she repiled, “Same here, and happy birthday.”

“Thank you, now as much as I would love and stay and talk I have to go and greet everyone else,” I said as I gave both of them a hug and started to greet my other guest.

 An hour later I finally greeted all of my guest and gotten happy birthday to death. I was about to sit down when arms snacked around my waist and I was pulled into a warm embrace. Turning my self I smiled and said, “ Its about time you got here.”

After giving me a quick kiss Damon said, “Sorry I am late I had to get something, and Happy birthday baby.”

“Thank you,” I said.

    After one more kiss I let Damon lead me to my table where we sat down and enjoyed a lovely birthday dinner and a Dolce alla Napoletana (Neapolitan Layer Cake) for desert. After some small talk I was finally able to open my presents. From Damon’s Parents I got two first class round trip plane tickets to Italy good from any time up to a year. From Lizzy I got a monkey blanket and a copy of Titanic. From Antony and Franky I got every single season of Friends, Supernatural, and the Vampire Dairies on DVD. From Lilith I got I beautiful heart shaped necklace with two wolves inside of it. Of corse my mom’s present was at home so I had to wait. My friends got my all kinds of things from candles to movies. The last present I had to open was from Damon . Taking a deep breath I opened the box two find a key shaped necklace with heart handle and a note that said this is the key to my heart keep it safe for me. Setting the box down I looked up at him smiling as I whispered, “ I will.”

After twenty more mintues everyone decided that it was time to leave. I gave everyone hugs as they left saying thank you for the presents. Soon everyone was gone excepted for Franky, Antony, My mother, and Damon. Smiling at them I said, “Thank you for a magical birthday.”

Franky hugged me and said, “Of corse, but the night is still young and Damon is going to be taking to his place for a while.”

Smiling I looked at Damon and said, “Is that so.”

“Yes that is so,” he repiled as he grabbed my hand and headed for the door.

    Giggling I followed Damon out the door and into his car. Twenty minutes later Damon parked his car in front of the sign for Mary Jane falls. Looking at Damon I said, “Don’t you think I am a little to pregnant for hiking.”

Laughing he said, “Its not that far, and I will carry you.”

    Laughing I let him take my hand and lead my off down to the water fall. When we reached the water fall Damon lead me over to a patch of flowers and had me sit down. He told me to wait right there and he would be right back, and so I did. I watched as the water came down the fall and caused the water to ripple below. I watched I many fireflies flied around my head. I was lost in the beauty of it all until Damon came and whispered in my ear to follow him. So I carefully got up and followed him in side a hidden cave behind the water fall. I followed him until we were deep inside the dark cave until suddenly the cave was full of glowing light from the many candles the were placed around the cave. The walls of the cave were decorated with flowers of every kind, and in the center of the wall was Olivia will you marry me.

    Gasping I turned around and found Damon down on one need holding a ring that had a diamond shaped as a heart in the center. Shacking my head I repiled, “Yes Damon I will marry you.”

Smiling he grabbed my head and put the ring on my finger, and than kissed my lips. After many mintues of sitting in the cave in his arms he finally decided to take me home. When I got home I opened my mom’s present to find a scarped book filled with pictures from my pregnancy, Franky and me, The ultrasound pictures, Lizzy and me, Antony and me,  Her and me, and lastly Damon and me. Smiling I put the box on the coffee table and headed up stairs for a much needed rest.

________________________________________________________________________________

Well Here It Is A New Chapter I Hope U Like It, On The Side R What Her Presents Look Like.