Ch18: Deal With The Devil

*No Editing Done*

*Damon's POV*

Waiting for my mother and brother to show up I stared out into the night sky. The sky that should have been dark was brightened by the intensely bright lights from the glistening Strip. The view from my balcony was simply breath taking I view of the whole Las Vegas Valley. This view was one of the whole reasons I bought this house. The others were because of its many rooms. I do admit that there are many more rooms then I need, but you can never be to careful. Sence the day of the fight I have been thinking more and more on weather to tell her. My demon wants her to know and made that very clear when he told her to come to the house in two days now. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice that my mother had arrived until I was softly tapped on the shoulder. Quickly turning around I was faced with the warm smile from my mom. Without even thinking I wrapped my mother in a huge hug. While being very careful of the sleeping Fury in her arms. "Hello to you too sweetie," she said.

"Mom how did I screw up so bad," I asked.

"Well for starters you wont tell her the truth of what you are. Secondly you beat the hell out of her friend," she answered.

"She told you about that," I asked.

"Yes she did, and I for one am very disappointed in you," she answered.

Sighing I repiled, "You don't under stand mom I could control him. The second he saw that guy touch our mate he got pissed."

"Damon honey I know it is hard to control your demon most the times, but you cant let him control you," she stated.

"It is just to much. My demon is so much more powerful then my wolf. I mean my wolf I can control, but when it comes to my demon it is a whole other story," I said.

"That's because he is more dominate then your wolf. It takes time to learn control, and it is one hundred times harder two control two then one. But I believe in you Damon and I know that you will do what is right for you, her, and your children," she repiled.

Smiling I hugged her and said, "Thank you mom."

"Your welcome," she repiled as I let go of her.

"So mom would you like to see the rest of my house," I asked.

Giving me her warm smile she repiled, "I would love to sweetheart."

Taking her hand I lead her from my massive master bedroom into the hall way. From the hall way we entered my guest bed room. The walls of the room were green and the carpet was black. The bedding was a black base with black swirls. After exiting the guest bedroom I took her to the game room, movie room, the library, and lastly the nursery. The nursery was done in red and black. The walls were done in a crimson red while the carpet was done in pitch black. The cribs were black wood while the bedding was red. The changing tables were red and the dressers and rocking chair was black. My mom looked at me and said, "Damon this place is amazing."

"Thank you mom," I repiled.

For the next two hours my mother and I sat in the living discussing what was the best thing to do. By the time it was 10:30 pm I had made my decision. Looking at my mom I said, "I am going to talk to grandfather tomorrow and tell him that it is time to tell her."

"Are you sure," She asked.

"Yes, if things are going to change then the truth has to come out. I cant keep this from her any more," I repiled.

"Well as long as you are sure," She said.

"I am," I repiled.

"Then I will see you tomorrow sweet heart," she said giving me a hug.