Ch5: A Note And Rose

*No Editing Done*

I awoke the next morning to a soft taping on my bed room door. At first I didn't say anything, but finally I asked, "Who's there?"

"Who do you think it is you silly girl," repiled Franky.

"Franky what do you want," I asked.

"Do you want breakfast," He asked me.

"Yes Franky thank you," I repiled.

"Okay it should be done in fifteen mintues," He said as he started walking away.

After a few mintues I opened my eyes and when I did I was greeted by the sight of a seductively beautiful rare Black Rose of Sangerhausen with a note attached. The note was written in elegant cursive handwriting.

It read: Olivia I know you have many questions, and I have your answers. In time you will receive them. For now just know that I am in fact a real person. Soon we will met not in a dream, but in real life. Until that day take care of yourself and our child. I leave you this rose as a symbol of my love for you.

Your Truly,

D.S.

I shiver went down my spine as I read the words on the paper. So he was real. What the hell is he then because he cant be human? I kept reading the note over and over until all the words blurred together and no longer made any sence. I was stuck in a trance until another knock came at my door when I didn't answer Franky opened my dream and came in. He looked at me standing in the middle of the room and immediately came over. He took one look at me and ripped the piece of out of my hand and read it. The second he was done many emotions crossed his face. The emotions I could make out clearly were anger, shock, and terror.

Once he lifted his eyes off the paper he looked at me and asked, "How did he get in here?"

I weakly lifted my head so that I could look him in the eyes and replied, "I have no clue Franky. All I know is I woke up to find this note and a rose sitting on the pillow next to mine."

He gave me a look of frustration and said, "Well at lest now we know that he is real. The question is what the hell is he, because it is sure as hell not human."

"I wish I knew Franky," I said as fresh hot tears started to stream down my face.

Franky walked over to me and wrapped me into a deep comforting hug. He held me for a few mintues and then said, "Sweetie it will all be fine in the end, but right now you need to calm down. Okay you need to calm down and relax."

I looked up at him and said, "How can you say it will be okay when the father of my child is some kind of monster? How can it be okay when the only thing I know about him is that his initials are D.S. and he has crystal blue eyes? Why me? Why did he chose me? I mean out of all the girls in the whole world why is it me he chose?"

Franky gave me sympathetic look and said, "I wish I could answer your questions for you but I cant. The only one who can is D.S. himself. What I can tell you is that you are a strong beautiful intelligent girl that can get through anything life throws at you. This is just another round block that you will get throw. I have no clue why he chose you, but I do know that you will be a damn good mother to that baby. I can also tell you that I am always here for you. You can stay here for as long as you want. Hell you never have to leave. We have enough room here for you and the baby when it is born."

I gave Franky a sad smile and replied, "Well if you really want use to stay then I guess we can stay, but I still want to get a job."

"I could help you with that," Said I voice from the door away. I looked over to him a tall 6"0 brown haired figure in the hall way.

Franky let out a soft scream as he ran over to the man. The man caught Franky in a tight hug and gave him a kiss of passion on the lips.

I looked at the pair and said, "You must be the famous Antony Bertinelli Franky has told so much about."

He looked at me and replied, "Yes I am Antony Bertinelli. You must be the lovely Olivia White he has told me about."

I smiled at him and said, "Yes I am. it's a pleasure to finally met you Antony."

He came over and gave me a light hug. Once he released me and said, "So Franky has told you our offer of letting you stay even after you baby is born."

"Yes he has, but I would still really like you get a job and help out in any way I can," I replied honestly.

Antony looked at me with his deep hazel eyes and said, "I could give you a job at my restaurant here in town as a waitress."

"I would like that very much. Thank you Antony," I said.

"You are very welcome Olivia," He repiled kindly.

I looked behind me to Franky and asked, "So is breakfaster ready because I am starving."

Franky shook his head yes and disappeared into the hall way and to the kitchen. I quickly followed him like a wolf going in for the kill.

________________________________________________________________________________

New So What Do U Think Please Tell Me!!

The Song 4 This Ch Is Black Roses Red. This Song Is What Gave Me Whole Idea Of Olivia Waking Up 2 A Rare Rose. That And I Just Love This Song.

The Person I Picture As Antony Is Male Modle Milijan Marinovic.