Ch22: The Wedding

~Not Editied~

* Two Years Later February 14*

Sunlight was shining throught the bridle room windows as my mother and Damon's mother put the finishing touches on my make up and hair. Once they were finished my mother smiled down at me and said, "You look like a princess baby girl."

Smiling at my mother I said, "Thank you."

Standing up I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled even more. My dress was white with navy blue in the back. My hair was up in a burn with my bangs curled in front of my face. I couldnt believe how right my mother was, I really did look like a princess.

I was about to say somthing when the door to my room opened to show Raven in her light blue flower girl dress with her black hair in a ponytail. She through her arms around my and screamed, "Momma princess."

Smiling down at her i repiled, "No I think it is you who is the princess."

Her violet eyes with blue spots met my soild violet ones and she said, "Momma lie, I no Princess."

Laughing i repiled, "Okay baby girl you win."

Raven smiled and then ran off again to go find her brother. Smiling after her I turned to my mother and said, "Well I have a butterfly hairpin that is my somthing borrowed from Lizzy, and my dress is my somthing blue, now I just need somthing old."

Smiling at me my mother handed my a tear shaped sapphire necklace and said, "This was your grandmother's. She wore it on her wedding day and i wore it on mine, now it is your turn."

I hugged my mom and told her thank you. An hour later my dad walked into the room saying that it was time. Taking a deep breath I linked my arms with his and let him lead me out of the room and down the

aisle and into Damon's waitng arms. After i was placed in his arms the ceremony went by in a blur after that. I can remeber saying my vows and the kiss. When the ceremony was over everyone went to Franky's for the wedding reception.

When we finally got to Franky's we were ushered on to the dance floor for our first dance as man and wife to Marry Me by Train. After that dance we dance with everyone else, only stopping for food and cake. When everyone was done eatting it was time for the last dance of the night that was the father daughter dance to Butterfly Kissess by Bob Carlisle.

The dance soon ended and i was tossing the bokay and than off to my honeymoon in Italy to finally beging my married life to Damon, and i couldnt be happier.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Olivia's Story Is Now Over. I Hope U Guys Liked It. Song For This Chapter Is Marry Me By Train. Raven's Story Will Be Coming Soon.