Ch16: Dinner Date Gone Wrong

*No editing Done*

*3 Months Later / Seven months Pregnant*

I paced back and forth in my bed room. It has been three months and I haven't heard a word from Damon. I mean you think that by now he would have called or at least tired to work something out with me. Ugh this is so frustrating. The worst is that I cant even call him. I keep asking Lizzy, and she keeps telling me to give it time. She also is telling me to stay away from Will. She isn't to happy that Will and I have become close friends over the last three months.

At this very moment Lizzy is extremely mad at me because I have agreed to go out on a date as just friends with Will. The second she found out she was demanding an answer as to why I had agreed to this. My answers was simple, we were just friends and wanted to get to know each other better. Standing here now I still cant see why she is so mad at me. I mean its only a friend date, its not like I am running off with him to get married at one of the many wedding chapels here in Vegas. Sighing deeply I stopped pacing and walked down stairs to wait for Will to arrive.

*Damon's POV*

I was sitting in my grandfather's studied looking over paper work for him and keeping an eye on the sleeping Fury for my mother. All was quiet until suddenly a very frantic Lizzy came screaming into the room.

"Where in the hell have you been for the last three months Damon! You are supposed to be fixing things with Olivia not hiding out. By hiding out you are just pushing right into the arms of another man," Coving her month with her hand she recovered by saying, "I mean we have an aunt. Who loves cats, Meow."

Anger filled me as I said, "What did you just say?"

"Meow," she repiled.

Grinding my teeth I said, "No before that."

"Who loves cats," she repiled back.

Growling I yelled, "Before that!"

"We have an aunt," She whispered.

"Lizzy Marie Shadow What the hell did you say," I snarled.

"Okay fine over the last three months Olivia has been getting really friendly with a guy at work. From the first day I knew he was going to be trouble, and I was right. He is taking her out to dinner and to a movie right now as we speak," she mumbled in a rush.

"How the hell did this happened Lizzy! You are supposed to be watching her.=, and now I have some guy trying to get with her," I yelled as I slammed my fist so hard down on the desk that it broke.

Getting angry Lizzy yelled back, "You told me to keep her and the babies safe, and that is what I have been doing. You never said anything about keeping guys from wanting to date her, Damon! Besides I am only one Lizzy and can only do so much. If you don't like the job I am doing them why don't you have some else do it instead. Maybe Fury is up for it. Maybe he would like for you to tell at him too."

I was about to repiled to Lizzy when Fury reputed into a crying fit. Guilt washed over me as he continued to cry. Looking at the baby Lizzy said, "Now see what you did Damn. You broke Fury."

I was about to snap at her to stop being stupid when our mother walk in and asked, "What on earth is going on in here?"

Lizzy ran over to our mother and said, "Damon broke fury and wants to brake me to. Mommy please save me."

My mother glared at me and said, " Damon would you so kindly like to fill me in as to what is going on."

Taking in a quick breath I told my mother everything that had happened. Sadness filled her eyes as she spoke, "Damon I know you just want to protect her, but it maybe time to tell her what we are. Or it may become to late, because if there is another guy in the picture it means making her yours will be all that much harder."