Ch4: Las Vegas

I was half way to Vegas when my gas light went off and my stomach growled. Luckily, I was at Barstow, California. I pulled over and got gas. Once my gas tank was full I went over to the fake train station that was filled with fast food restaurants. I walked into the building and walked over to the McDonald's and ordered a Quarter Pounder with Cheese meal. When I finished my meal I walked around and found a candy counter filled with all kinds of sweet treats. Unable to help myself I ordered one of every treat they had there. I was on my way out when I suddenly stopped. In the window of one of the shops was the cutest little frog figurine ever. I knew Franky and how much he liked frogs.

I walked into the shop and got it for him as "a thank you for letting me stay with you" present.

With my bags in hand I finally found my way back into my car. I started my car and was greeted by the sound of Knives and Pens by Black Veil Brides blasting through my car speakers. I smiled at the sound of Andy Six's voice and continued on my way.

As I was driving past state line I thought of calling Franky to find where he lived. I went to pick up my phone but before I had it in my hand it started ringing. I looked down at the caller Id to see that it was Franky himself calling me.

I answered the phone and said, "You must be psychic because I was just about to call you."

He laughed, "I thought you might want to know where you were going. I also wanted to know where you were sense you haven't called me all day!"

"Sorry about that Franky I wasn't thinking I should have called you sooner. I just passed state line so I should be there in about thirty minutes or so. And yes I would love to know where it is I am going. That would be a very helpful thing," I replied back.

"I live at 13 Princeville, Las Vegas, Nevada 89113," He stated.

I sighed, "Franky I have no clue where that is."

"Oh yea okay how about you met me at the Palms hotel by the movie theater," He spoke.

"Okay I can do that. I will met you there then," I said.

"See you then," He hung up the phone.

By the time I reached the Palms hotel it was 6:30 pm. I tiredly got out of my car and dragged myself until I reached the movie theater. I waited in front not really paying attention when suddenly I was wrapped into a bear bug. I turned around to find my black haired brown eyed best gay guy friend Franky. He had a huge smile on his face. I took a few seconds to take in the few changes that had happened sense the last time I had seen him. For instance instead of being 4"5, he now stood at a tall 5"10. He now had a nice tone body that was proudly shown off in the muscle shirt he was wearing. He also now had a Brazilian tan that just added to his sexiness. I have to admit when Franky first told me that he was gay I wished I was a guy, but now I see him as my loving older brother. Franky is older than me by exactly one year. While I am seventeen and a half, He was eighteen and a half.

I soon returned Franky's Warm Smile and said, "Franky I missed you so much."

He smiled wider , "I missed you to little miss. So how about we get you home. You look tired, and hungry."

I just nodded my head and followed Franky back out the door. Once again in my car I followed Franky to Spanish Trails Country Club. Reaching the club I noticed that it was surrounded by a huge gate. I watched Franky punch a code into a box by the front gate. Seconds later the gate opened and let us in. I followed Franky to the part of the club where many mansions where located. Franky pulled into the drive way of this beautiful mansion. The front reminded me of the front of a castle with its circle like towers. There were many window of many different shapes and sizes. As I followed Franky into the garage I noticed a semi spiral stair case that lead to the front door. Once my car was parked safely in the garage I got out and looked over at Franky, "For someone who works at Starbucks you sure do have a nice house."