Ch13: Movie Day With Franky

*No Editing Done*

I woke the next mornig by being softly shaken awake. I slowly pealed my eyes open to be greeted by the concerned face of Franky. I looking down at me Franky asked, "Olivia sweetie are you okay?"

"Yes why do you asked," I repiled sleepily.

"Because Liv your face is all red and puffy like you have been crying all night, and also the fact that you are sleeping on the couch and not in you bed. Oh and the fact that all the Cherry Chocolate Chunk ice cream is gone," He pointed out.

"Franky you know I had a very rough night last night and it only seemed to get worse after you and Antony went to sleep," I whispered.

"What happened after we went to sleep Liv," questioned Franky.

Tearing up again I answered, "I found out that Lizzy is Damon's sister."

Franky's face turned red as he screamed, "She is his sister and she never told us!"

My voice cracked and I answered, "Yes."

Franky didn't say a word as he wrapped me in a hug and let me cry on his shoulder. We stayed like that for hours as morning turned into the afternoon. As soon as he let go of me he headed up stairs to call Antony and order pizza. Sitting on the couch alone waiting for Franky to come back down the stairs my thoughts drifted to my parents. I kept wondering how they were doing and if they missed me. Making up my mind I pulled out my cell phone and called my mother. The phone only rang once as she answered, "Hello this is Valerie White speaking."

Taking a breath I said, "Hi mom its me."

"Olivia sweet heart is it really you," she asked.

"Yes mom it me," I answered in a semi whisper.

"Olivia do you have any idea how worried I was? Its been four month sence your father and I came home to that note. Four months without hearing a single word from our daughter," she spoke.

"I know mom, and I am sorry for that. I wasn't planning on waiting this long until I called you, but everything has just been so crazy," I repiled.

"What did you think it was going to be Olivia. Your seventeen almost eighteen and pregnant. Did you think it was going to be easy," She said with anger rising in her voice.

"No mom I knew it wasn't going to be easy," I repiled.

"Olivia will you please tell me where you are," she asked.

"Mom," I started but she interrupted me.

"Olivia I just want to be there for the birth of my grandchild," she said.

Taking another breath I said, "Actually mom its grandchildren. I am having twins."

She gasped and said, "Your having twins. When are they due."

"They are due on January 12," I answered.

"Okay this is what I am going to do. I am going to come and see you for your birthday on December 22, and I am staying until they are born," she said.

"Okay mom that sounds great, but how are you going to stay out for the publics eye for that long," I asked.

"During my interview the week before your birthday I will announce that I will be taking holiday vacation in Hawaii. The press will be jump on that lead and never think to look for me where I will really be," she said.

"What about dad," I asked.

"Your father is off filming his new movie and will be unavailable until the end of January," she said.