Ch12: Your What!?!?

*No Editing Done*

By the time I had finally gotten home it was three o'clock in the morning. As I walked into the door I was greeted by the worried faces of Franky and Antony. Looking at his watch Franky said, "Where in the world have you been? Do you have any idea what time it is. We were seconds away from calling the police and reporting you missing!"

Taking a breath Franky looked up at me and notices that I was crying. Immediately Franky switched from worried parent mode into overprotective big brother mode and said, "What happened? Did he hurt you? Did he touch you? I swear to god if he did anything to you I am going to shank him!"

Looking at Franky Antony calming said, "Franky sweetheart calm down. Let the poor girl talk."

"Oh hell no! I am in my gangster mode. I swear if he hurt her I am going to kill him so bad it hurts," Calming down a little Franky paused and then continued, "Now come give big brother Franky a hug."

Giving Franky a hug I answered, "Franky he didn't hurt me. Well not physically any way."

Franky was just about to say something when suddenly there was a knock at the door. Franky glares at the door and said, "If that is him I am going to blow his head off."

Opening the door Franky's expression change from one of anger into one of happiness as he said, "Lizzy dear thank god its you! Please come in and help us she is crying."

Giving Franky a weird look she walked pasted him and over to me. Wrapping her arms around me she asked, "Liv what happen between the two of you tonight? What did he do that got you so upset?"

"He lied to me Liz. He told me that he would tell me what he was and he didn't," I whispered.

"Sweetheart I am so sorry," said Lizzy as she hugged me a little tighter.

The room was silent until Franky said, "I know what will make you feel better."

Looking at him I asked, "And what would that be,"

Smiling he said, "A big bowl of Cherry Chocolate Chunk ice cream and your favorite movie Titanic."

Laughing I repiled, "That sounds like a great idea Franky."

Franky and Antony soon disappeared into the kitchen to get the ice cream while Lizzy put the movie in, and I made my self comfy on the couch. Not even half way through the movie Franky and Antony turned in for the night saying that they had to get up early to met up with Franky's mom. It got to be the part where Jack was drawing Rose when Lizzy looked at me and said, "You shouldn't be so hard on him Liv. He is tearing himself up over this. I mean he really wishes he could tell you the truth."

"I guess your right Liz, but that doesn't make up for," I paused for a moment as her words finally set in and then cautioned, "Wait what do you mean he is tearing himself up over this. How could you possibly know that Lizzy?"

With gilt written all over her face she whispered, "I know because I am his sister."

I felt betrayed and angry as I yelled, "You're his sister! And you didn't think to tell me that sooner. Like when we first met!"

"I couldn't tell you. I wanted to, but I couldn't. He told me to keep an eye on you and make sure you were safe." she sated as tears started to fall down her face.

Crying I said, "Has that all it has ever been to you. Is our friendship even real?"

"Of corse it is Olivia. I wanted to tell you sence the day we met, but I couldn't. Then we just got closer. The closer we got the harder it was to keep this secret from you. Than earlier to made me the godmother to my nice and nephew, and I so badly to tell you but I still kept my month shut. Then you called me crying over something my stupid brother did and it broke my heart. Then I got to your house and I knew I couldn't keep it any longer. Olivia I don't excepted for you to forgive me, but know that deep down I am so very sorry for letting him tell me what to do," she said as she started to cry harder.

Looking at her I said, "Lizzy I really need you to leave. I have so much to think about, and it doesn't help to be around you at the moment."

Bowing her head she said, "I understand."

With that she left leaving me alone with my thoughts and tears.

________________________________________________________________________________

This Is A Very Short Chapter. I Hope You Guys Like It. Please Please Comment.

The Song For This Chapter Is Apologize By One Republic. I Chose This One Because It Maybe To Late To Apologize.