Ch6: First Day Of Work

~No Editing Done~

*One Week Later*

It was the morning that I started my very first job. Thanks to Antony I was going to be a proud employee at Bertinelli's Italian restaurant. I had mixed feeling about being two months pregnant and starting a new job, but I felt it was the right thing to do. I mean after all I was going to be stating at their house, so the lest I could do was help out any way I could. Thankfully the whole week I have been here I have gotten the thing I needed done, done. For example I got a Nevada state driver license, my health card, and my car registered to the state of Nevada. It took a lot out of me but I still did it.

I was currently I standing in front of my mirror examining my swollen stomach. It was now June 2, 2010 and I was in my second month of pregnancy, but for only being two months I looked to be about four months. My stomach was growing such an abstinence rate that Franky and I had to go out and buy new maternity clothes every other week. I swear by the time my due date comes around on January 2, I was going to look like a beached wheal. With a sigh and one finale look in the mirror I put on my Bertinelli's employee t-shirt and headed down stairs for breakfast before I left.

When I reached the kitchen I was greeted by the warm smiles of Franky as he shoved a plate of eggs, bacon, hash browns, toast, and a tall glass of orange juice to go with it.

I started eating my breakfast as Franky asked, "How are you feeling sorella piccola (little sister)."

I swallowed my month full of food and said, "I am really nervous Franky. I mean I have no idea what it will be like, and what if my coworkers hate me?"

He smiled and said, "Hey don't worry you will do fine."

"I hope your right," I answered as I finished up my food.

Once I washed my plate and put it in the dish washer I was out the door heading to my first day of work. The drive to work only took me ten mintues to get to work. As soon as I entered the door of the restaurant I was greeted by the warm yet completely professional smile of Antony.

He looked at me and said, "Welcome to the Bertinelli family. I understand that today is your first day."

I returned his warm smile and said, "Yes sir today is my first day."

He looked at me and said, "Now as a new employee I will be starting you out as a shadow. A shadow is where you will help one of the head waitresses out. Once she thinks your ready is when you will be doing the tables on your own."

"Yes sir I understand," I repiled sweetly.

"Okay good, let me show you your mentor," he said walking towered the back.

I followed him and soon found myself face to face with a 5"6 black haired blued eyed girl. She smiled warmly at me and said, "Hi my name is Lizzy you must be my shadow."

I returned her smiled and replied, "Yes I am. Its nice to met you Lizzy, my name is Olivia."

I held my hand out for a hand shake but instead I was wrapped into a hug. I felt uncomfortable for a few milliseconds, but soon it was replaced with an odd sense of comfort. It seemed like she held on to me for hours, but it was only a few seconds. She grabbed hold of my wrist and pulled me carefully into the staff break room. Once we entered the staff room we greeted my warm smiles and an curious looks.

Lizzy smiled warmly at everyone and said, "Everyone this is the newsiest member of our family. Her name is Olivia. Olivia this is everyone."

I smiled shyly and whispered, "Hello everyone."

They all smiled and said muffled hello. All accepted for an mean looking Blonde with black hilghts haired girl in the center of the room. She pushed me roughly out of the way as she passed.

I looked at Lizzy and asked, "What is her problem?"

Lizzy looked back at me and said, "I have no clue. Annie isn't normally like that."

I just gave Lizzy a weird look and walked over to try and make some other work friends. The rest of the day passed like a giant blur. I only really remember Annie pushing me many more time, and saying some harsh words. When I got home that night I ate dinner and then crashed out cold.

________________________________________________________________________________

The Song 4 This Ch Is High School Never Ends. I Chose This Song Because Olivia's 1st Day Kinda Reminded Me Of School.

Comment Please!!

The Person That I Would Pick 2 Play Lizzy Would Be Lucy Hale.