[A/N]

Hello, my beloved readers! You've made it to the end of this book! It's been a rollercoaster, hasn't it?

I would like to thank you so much for your support, patience, and kindness while reading my story. This was a pretty tough experience altogether, considering my writing schedule is inconsistent at times because of things going on at home. A lot of your comments really inspired me to write more and become creative, so I would genuinely like to thank each and every one of you for that. <3

...Now, to the more fun part of this [A/N] >;)

I have a lot of trivia about this fanfic considering it's been ongoing for, what, two years? A lot of scrapped ideas, backgrounds, etc, etc. I just thought it would be cool to share some of them with you!

Scrapped Ideas

Eddie was supposed to die and let (Y/n) live in the bad ending, but I found myself unhappy with it because damn. Those two seriously went through hell together, at least they should go out together, y'know? You're welcome. <3

• Danny and Cathy were going to go on a little date together while (Y/n) and Eddie wrecked their crap on their floors. *Cough cough* Danny's eye collection. I ended up taking that part out for time sake, but it was lowkey golden.

• Zack and Eddie were going to have more brotherly time, but I had to take a lot out because it was getting too lengthy for the eyes...eeek, I hate when that happens.

• (Y/n) was supposed to lose both eyes and become completely blind...until I found how hard that would be to write and how awkward some situations might get in the future. • ^ • . . . I don't do awkward situations.

• Eddie's suicide attempt was going to be a huge hint to the bad ending, as he says something about killing himself and (Y/n), but I scrapped it because then it would be obvious what would happen soon after.

• More Rachel/Eddie and Zack arguments...took it out for time. Plus, it started to look tacky with back and forth bickering.

• Cathy makeup/dress up night with (Y/n) and Eddie. Mad I took it out.

• I wanted Albert to explain that their parents divorced each other, but realized that is some hard news for someone who just woke up from a coma. I decided to scratch it because I knew Albert wouldn't want his brother to be upset at that moment. However, this is actually what happened, just not spoken about.

Trivia

• I have to come out and fully say it...I imagined (Y/n) as a boy more than a girl. I was going to write a gender neutral story with the pronouns as they/them, but I'm really unfamiliar with that format and ended up getting too confused with the concept. RIP possible male/gender neutral (Y/n) in the chat...although, I had some good practice with (Y/n)'s little sibling! If you were wondering, as an author, I imagined the little sibling as a girl. <3

• I was considering making Rachel have a crush on (Y/n), but realized that would be a possible three-way and jumped off a cliff. Not happening.

• Ugh, how I struggled with making (Y/n)'s personality not basic but not self inserted...I hope I did a good job with that.

• There are times in the story where I just completely forget the romance factor and have Eddie and (Y/n) go through their little problems...sorry if that was annoying to anyone, I realized it while editing! The romantic factor isn't quite there because of their ages, I guess. I don't really feel comfortable writing about Eddie making out...or getting spicy...at all. I see him as a little inexperienced gentleman, not a bad boy lover, y'know??

• Danny is dead for real this time btw. Just to be clear. <3

Extras

I wanted to add this part because I felt it was necessary!

First, let's start with the elephant in the room...Toby.

I genuinely appreciate how people had different opinions on Toby, considering he was really just created for this story alone. His background was based off another oc I had, but that was really it. I wasn't very attached to him when I wrote his background, but still a bit sympathetic I guess. Basically his story goes like this:

Toby's mother was a pervert about little boys...it wasn't only her though, it was kind of a peer pressure thing because of the men she hung around. (Also perverts!! Good mom, am I right?!) While Toby's father was out of the picture because of drugs, Toby's mother would constantly just...let her friends abuse him in terrible ways. He wanted to please her and make her like him, even after death, so he began killing little boys for her.

Disgusting, I know.

Of course, he grew into a delinquent because of his trauma and such, turning into this 'bad boy' stereotype. I tried my best to show his weaker side, because honestly, this boy was really just stuck in time...wanting to mature, but unable to because of his trauma. Which is a reason why he cried for his mom when he was dying...

Yeah. Sad. :(

But anyhow, he was a tragic character, and may he Rest In Peace. Not gonna forgive you for trying to kill my boy Eddie though...

-

Anyway! On with the extras! <3

Thank you so much Ren-ierite for this wonderful art piece! <333

-

The song Albert sings to Eddie at the end is "My Favorite Things." I've had a head canon it's Eddie's favorite song for awhile now, so I had to add it. I dunno, it just gives me his vibes!

-

I may still update this story for little holiday/random oneshots or something, but other than that, the plot of the book is finished! [Unless I write a short 'after the fact' chapter...]

Once again, I want to thank you all so much for this experience and God bless you all! <3

- Yuri