Chapter 42

FOUR BOYS, ONE GIRL AND 1 CRAZY HIGH SCHOOL YEAR

CHAPTER 42

This chapter is dedicated to EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU

[ BEFORE YOU PROCEED : Oh My God, hey! You've made it! You have made it to the final chapter of FOUR BOYS. I would like to congratulate you and also thank you for actually making it this far without turning back or closing up the book. I thank you beautiful stranger :) I would like to say that this chapter is more of a compilation—meaning, it will contain different scenes from different characters. Note; they will not be written in orders, they happen at different times and are not written in a particular order! It just contains scenes from Four Boys characters. All will be written in third POV expect a scene that has Callie in it; which will be written in her POV (as it has been throughout the whole book). So, just so you don't get confused, be sure to read the scene title first – a scene with Callie: her POV, a scene without Callie: third POV. Thank you! And I hope you understand :)]

.........

LIAM ANDERSON in KNOCK, LOOK AND LISTEN;

LIAM bit his lip as he stared at the dark big door, his hands hovering over the knob. It may have been months, but it felt like years since he'd last been at his mother's mansion back at The Hamptons. It still looked the same; her numerous sleek expensive cars, the clean environment and the exquisite radar it radiated. Taking a deep breath, he pressed the bell, biting his lip as he tapped his foot patiently and quietly.

The door opened and a very cheery and happy Ms. Nora faced him with a bright smile. "William!" she gushed happily, pulling him into a hug against her plump frame.

Liam blushed embarrassedly, feeling awkward so close to her body. He scratched his head and shuffled his feet as he gave her a shy smile. "Hey Ms. Nora,"

"Hello love," she beamed as leaned back, letting her eyes accessed him. "How've you been? Are you with Anderson Snr.?"

Liam subtly shrugged out of her grasp, making sure to do it as politely as possible. He couldn't have her mad at him. Damn, he just got here. "No, dad works at Waverly. He has to clear up a few things for the final closure and then attend conventions." His face scrunched up when he heard his words. His dad was a really boring person.

Nora on the other hand wasn't bothered. She shrugged it off and grabbed his suitcase, dragging him inside like a little child. "Well, your mother's out on her numerous meetings and conferences. And I'm so glad you're here. The boys are rarely around these days."

Liam frowned. His brothers modeling jobs had escalated that much? Why the hell had he come back to South Hampton again?

"Well, you know your room." Nora smiled warmly as she placed his bags at the foot of the stairs. "Everything's just the way you left it. I'll whip you up something to eat okay?"

Liam returned her smile, letting his mind drift away from his brothers. "Thanks Nora,"

She nodded and retreated. "And oh Liam?" she turned back, earning a raised brow from him. "Good to have you back love."

LIAM couldn't sustain his smile as he offloaded his suitcase. Nora had been right, his room had been just exactly the way he'd left it. except now it was just weird; he hadn't been here since he was fourteen and when he was fourteen, he'd had this scary obsession with marvel comics and Taylor Swift—I mean not that he didn't appreciate the awesomeness of Hulk or Captain America, or that Taylor wasn't hot, he just had other interests now. His room was covered with comics, posters, action figures and Taylor Swift's CDs. He let out and involuntary shudder... he'd have to find somewhere else to sleep tonight and clear this all up tomorrow.