Chapter 1

FOUR BOYS, ONE GIRL AND 1 CRAZY HIGH SCHOOL YEAR

CHAPTER 1

This Chapter is dedicated to @Booklover_Sara

[ COMPLETED: Dec 18 2013 – May 03 2015 ]

[ Edited as of 12-12-2014. First off, I just want to start off by saying that I wrote this book when I was thirteen and it is as childish and has the brain setting of a thirteen year old middle-schooler—the chapters get better and more matured as they go on – hopefully. I am also no Nicholas Sparks, so please my grammar and spelling may not be dictionary correct at one point or the other. So please don't murder me about it. Thank you for reading :) I hope you enjoy Four Boys. ]

"Okay Mr. Vernon, I hope you enjoy your stay at Waverly boys' school." The man smiled, handing me all my necessities.

I clutched my suitcase until my knuckles turned white. My knees shaking, my heart thumping; what had I gotten myself into?

I know you're probably wondering what's going on, so I'm going to take you to the beginning, where, when and how it all started.

...

"So, you up for Jason's party tonight?" Rachel Payne, my best friend asked me with a light nudge as she walked into step with me.

"Like I'd miss it." I grinned down at her.

Yup, that's me. Callie Donovan; seventeen year old junior – who had high hopes for senior year as a girl – at Crestwood Boarding Academy, Denver, Colorado.

"I heard it's on the roof." Rachel continued, cutting me from my thoughts. "Dave's bringing the kegs," she winked mischievously and nudged me again.

I smiled back at her. "It sure is going to be one hell of a party."

"And one crazy senior year,"

...

At 8pm, after Rachel and I had littered the room with different clothes and accessories, I had finally settled for a strapless LBD, heels and the white hoops I had stolen from Rachel. Rachel came out look stunning as well with black leggings, a red top and stripper – I still wonder where she got those – heels.

We both admired ourselves in the mirror, proud of our work. After putting on my makeup – which was relatively light, I decided to go with my hair down, curling it at the ends. We walked into the party at 10pm, being awesomely fashionably late because I read in Cosmo that 'the cool kids' do that.

The place had already gotten intense, people grinding on the dance floor, beer kegs lined up on the table, plastic cups everywhere and drunk teens making out like crazy. Jason Parker aka the organizer of this party walked up to us, cup in hand and everything.

"Hey girls," he slurred, reeking of beer and something close to weed. "So glad you could make it." He looked at me—or at Rachel. His dark eyes lingered on Rachel; I wasn't even her and I could tell he was having a mental picture of her without clothes... gross.

"So, Rachel, wanna dance?" He asked; a flirty smile planted on his face.

"Sure," she blushed before he practically dragged her to the dance floor.

I couldn't resist rolling my eyes. I'm pretty sure that's who she'll be dating for the next week. You see, my friend Rachel always had a new 'boyfriend' every week – and no she was not a slut – she is just too... easy. She could date practically anyone, all you had to do was just give her a smile, a wink and a few compliments and she's yours. What she never learns is that, they all want one thing from her and once they get it, they dump her ass. I've kinda gotten used to the routine really, it's a weekly thing because on Monday; she'll be swooning and daydreaming about her so-called boyfriend(s) and by Friday; I'm cleaning up empty nutella jars and tissues.

I walked to the "bar" as they called it; which really was long tables joined together, kegs placed atop it and chairs lined up. I smiled silently to myself at Jason's creativity and took a cup of vodka.

I watched in a lazy haze as horny teens grinded on the dance floor like there was no tomorrow. I, on the other hand just felt like drinking the whole night. I had managed to chug down, like, four cups of beer and I started to feel woozy.

I really couldn't fathom what happened next because everything happened so fast. I remember Rachel asking me if I was okay and then I was grinding with some dudes, then I started dancing alone, I heard chants, people cheering and then someone handed me another cup of alcohol... then I heard a couple of shrieks, then shouting, then people running. I could hear Rachel shouting at me to run too, but I just stood there. And suddenly everything stopped and all I could see was a dark thick blur.

...

"Miss Callie Donovan! I can't believe you, you are not this type of student." Principal Cherry looked at me, a disappointed look on her face. "Why would you do something this bad? And why won't you tell us the other students that are involved in this mess?"

I really couldn't point out what she was talking about; I just sat there, having a really bad hangover.

"I'm sorry but it has to be done. You have bluntly refused to co-operate and I'm afraid you'll have to face the consequences alone. You are to be expelled for vandalising school property. You are to pack your things and leave school before noon." She said, shaking her head.

"What?!" I shot up in shock. Hangover or no hangover, did I just hear her say expel? "Expelled? I cannot be expelled ma'am." I screamed, defending my now sorry ass. "I did absolutely nothing wrong."

"Can't you remember Callie? What you did was unacceptable, and sadly you were the only one who got caught." Principal Cherry continued, shaking her head for the umpteenth time.

"No ma'am," I shook my head vigorously; brown curls bouncing wildly. If I was going to get expelled, I needed a damn good explanation on why it had to be me.

"Well, last night," she paused, taking a deep breath and shaking her head again, "you and some other students – who we don't know about – had a party on the roof..." she trailed off with a raised brow, as if she was giving me some sort of hint.

Yes, I can remember a party. Rachel and I had gone to a party last night; I nodded for her to continue.

"And you might have started a fire, burning up quite a whole lot and vandalizing school property. And that, as you know is against the school rules."

Okay that I could not remember. I may have gotten drunk, but I really couldn't remember starting any fire, but then again when I was drunk, I did do crazy stuff....

I sighed. "What about Rachel? Rachel Payne; my roommate, what did she say about this? She can defend me, I really didn't mean to ma'am, you have to believe me." I pleaded.

"Rachel was here Callie. I'm sorry but she claims to know nothing about this, about the party, about you starting the fire, nothing."

My eyes widened in disbelieve as a gasp escaped my lips. Oh my – that bitch! We were at that party together, how could she deny me like this? I would have ratted her out, but what good would that have done for me? She'll just get expelled and we'll both be useless and in trouble.

"Can't you at least give me one more chance? It wasn't intentional I swear."

"I'm sorry Callie, the board has already decided. I advise you to please leave the building before you get into bigger trouble."

"Oh?" Well, I better go home and face the wrath of my mother. "Thanks anyway,"

"I really am sorry Callie."

...

This seriously wasn't happening, I walked to my room and I wanted to die there and then. I could see sophomores and a few freshmen whispering and sending me pity/sympathy/nasty looks. God can you please just take my life now? Wait till I get you Rachel, I'll make sure you die before I leave.

---

A/N : [unedited story, written at age thirteen : if u keep on reading, pls do with that in mind and with thorough caution.] thanks for clicking on here and reading my first ever wp story! ur fab hon x