Chapter 32

FOUR BOYS, ONE GIRL AND 1 CRAZY HIGH SCHOOL YEAR

CHAPTER 32

This chapter is dedicated to @LovelyLivvi

IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END: PLEASE READ.

I grinned whole heartedly as Rachel walked forward and engulfed me in a bone crushing hug.

"Dude." She breathed out when she let go off me. "You look so good."

I let out a chuckle and hugged her again. "How did you find me?"

"Wasn't that hard really." She shrugged and smoothed out her chestnut hair. "It just turned out that Waverly's a really popular school."

"Does anyone know you're here?"

"Nah. Maybe only Luke, but other than that, no one else."

"Aw, Rach you skipped school to come see me, I missed you so much." I mused and hugged her again.

"I know. You totally love me." she giggled, flipping her hair. "Besides, who cares about school right?"

"I know," I grinned and led her out of the office. She winked at the cashier as we left. I chuckled when he blushed slightly. "He's twenty one and over you know."

"Hey, doesn't really matter. All for the prize of one." She shrugged.

"Lucas would flip if he saw you do that,"

"Luke knows he's the one and only." She grinned. "Besides, come on, show me around. I wanna see that roommate of yours."

Oh, Easy. I blushed when she spoke about him, I hadn't even told her about "my newfound crush" yet. I cleared my throat and looked forward.

"Oh and besides what about that guy from back at Minnie's?"

"You mean Liam?"

Her face lit up in recognition. "Yah, what about him?" she smirked mischievously. "Still trying to get into his pants...?"

I gasped and shushed her, looking around to check if anyone was around and might have heard that. "Rachel!" I screeched.

"But I'm not lying am I?" she shrugged innocently. "So come on, spill the news. Are you or not still trying to shag Liam?"

I placed my lips in a thin line and looked around nervously. She pushed me but I kept shut. I knew Rachel was my best friend and all, but I was just keeping this to myself for now... Ethan and Rori had totally snuffed it out of me by force. Crazy boys.

"Callie...?" she stressed my name out. "You're not talking. What's with the unnecessary suspense?" she pouted and pushed me harder.

That's the problem, I really didn't need or like the suspense, I just didn't feel like telling her, or anyone for that matter.

"Carl?!" I heard someone – or rather two voices – call me.

"Carl?" Rachel whispered with a snort. "Very creative,"

Why doesn't anyone get the fact that that was all I could up with? It wasn't my freaking fault!

We turned to see Ethan and Rori waving at us. Or rather me, 'cause their waves faltered when they neared us and noticed Rachel. "Hey guys," I smiled casually.

Their gazes were on Rachel and they were scrutinizing her closely. "Uh, guys this is Rachel – my best friend and Rach, this is Ethan and Rori." I introduced them, figuring that would make things less awkward.