Chapter 6

FOUR BOYS, ONE GIRL AND 1 CRAZY HIGH SCHOOL YEAR

CHAPTER 6

This Chapter is dedicated to @beneaththeshadows for making me the first cover of this story – which was impeccably amazing.

Shit, Shit, Shit! Those were the only words that were running through my head as I stood half-naked staring at the boy in front of me. He kept giving me once overs, that stupid smirk on his face. Was he gonna report me? Well, I better get ready for jail; I was going to die.

"I... I can explain." I might as well try to beg, maybe if I paid him he'll shut up... but then again I was broke.

All he did was stare at me with that stupid face. Dammit.

"My name's Callie Donovan and hey, I'm a girl." I waved my hand in a weird way, my binding dangling from my chest.

Smirk and Stare.

"Are you gonna report me?"

Smirk and Stare.

Okay this was getting creepy, maybe I wasn't begging enough... yes, beg more. "Can you please keep it a secret? Please, please...?"

"Well, well, well," he smirked the more. "I definitely knew there was something weird about you. Dude you shave two times a day...it explains so much."

Uh, hello? Stalker much? When did he ever see me shave? Apparently I'm not the only one with a secret. Easy Walsh spies on people. And what? I do not shave twice a day!

"Can you please not tell?"

"Oh no, where's the fun with that? I'm gonna have some fun with this." His smirked turned into an evil grin.

Okay plan B; how much do mafia groups cost? Or maybe I could ship him off to Timbuktu... hm.

"So I'm guessing I'm in big trouble?" I sighed in defeat.

"You have no idea freshman." He accessed me, his grin in place.

"Son of a bitch," I muttered when he turned to leave.

"You want me to tell?" He turned around abruptly.

"No," I grinned apologetically.

"Good, meet me in the room in five."

What, now he was giving me orders? Was I some kind of slave now? Oh God that created my grandmother's chickens, help me now.

. . . . . .

[LIAM]

Why was she here? Was she haunting me? Why did she come to see me now after so many years? I looked at Piper Nolan and I couldn't believe my eyes. My best-friend/ex-girlfriend/love of my life/girl that ruined my life had gotten even more beautiful. Her soft blue eyes were smiling at me and she had definitely been tanning 'cause her skin was almost golden.

"Hi William," she said with a playful look when she walked up to me, her British accent strong and evident. "Aren't you going to give me a kiss?"

"Hey Piper, how's it been?" I tried to return her smile.

"I missed you so much." She hugged me. I froze for some seconds before returning the hug. I did miss her a little... scratch that I missed her a lot. I missed her scent, her smile and her hugs.

"So, how've you been? Is Waverly a lot of work?" She asked, after breaking the hug.

"Well, you know, same old same old."

"I told you, you should have come to Hillcrest. You'd have been famous and girls would actually get a chance to see all your sexiness." She shoved me playfully.

I chuckled lightly at her comment and the fact that she actually still thought I was sexy. "Yeah well, as highly flattering as that sounds, I think I'm just fine here."

"Fine. But don't say I didn't warn you when you graduate and don't find a girl because you went to a boy's school and had no experience in flirting tactics." She teased. "I mean the boys here are just creepy, they kept staring at me like I was a piece of meat." She shuddered at her last sentence. "I take it they don't see girls much?"

"Yeah... sorry about that." I scratched the back of my hair sheepishly. "It's really weird to have girls come here. They can be weird sometimes and I'm pretty sure I have some flirting tactics!" I pouted like a child. "I live with three model brothers, every summer I see ton of girls at my house. I'm pretty sure I should have enough experience from there."

"Whatever, William," she gave up the topic, giggling at my childishness. "So, how's your dad? I haven't seen him in ages."

"He's okay," I shrugged. "In fact I'm sure he'd be thrilled to see you. Come on." I said, pulling her along with me.

. . . . . .

[CALLIE]

"Okay 'Carl', wanna tell me what made you have this crazy idea?" Easy said when I entered the room.

"No." I muttered darkly.

"I mean I have to hand it to you, the plan was kind of brilliant." he pushed on, ignoring my comment. "But what kind of idiot disguises herself to go to a boys' school?"

"Okay, first of all I am not an idiot! And secondly, I never wanted to come here anyways, the whole thing's just long and twisted."

"Feel free to share." He said, taking a seat.

"You're seriously not going to let me out of this, are you?"

"Nope," He shook his head and smirked.

"Well you see my friend Rachel got me to drink and I may have accidently set half of my school on fire. I got expelled, my mom thinks I'm still in school and I'm in an all boys' school."

Easy was silent for some time before he suddenly burst into laughter. "So let me get this straight, you're here because you couldn't handle alcohol?" he asked laughing hysterically.

What the hell was so funny? And I could handle alcohol... I got expelled 'cause I burnt the place up. Stupid dumb bastard.

"I got expelled for burning the place down."

"Wow, you really are in deep shit Callie." He breathed out when he stopped laughing.

No shit Einstein. "I know. Which is why you promised to keep it a secret right?"

"I didn't promise anything."

"Easy!" I whined, stomping my foot on the ground.

"I told you I was gonna have fun with this."

Now I really wanted to call those mafias. "I don't really like you."

"I don't like you either." He replied smirking evilly.

"You're stupid."

"You're even more stupid."

"Shut up,"

"You shut up."

We stood there glaring at each other. It didn't matter if he held my secret in his hands and one word from him could ruin me. I was going to get him back by winning this staring contest I think we just entered.

Easy Walsh knew my secret; right then I knew it was going to be a really long annoying semester.

---

A/N : [unedited story, written at age thirteen : if u keep on reading, pls do with that in mind and with thorough caution.] vote, comment and thanks for getting this far lol. ur a bae <3