Chapter 4

FOUR BOYS, ONE GIRL AND 1 CRAZY HIGH SCHOOL YEAR

CHAPTER 4

This chapter is dedicated to @Jessgirl93

I almost choked. I'd thought I was doing pretty well with my disguise but not even twenty four hours in and two people had already found me out. This was bad, this was really bad.

"I'm sorry, you're wrong, I am a male species. I don't know where you got that idea from but I'm a boy." I said, panicking.

The two boys smirked mischievously at each other. "Oh don't worry about it babe, we won't tell. We actually want to help you. I mean how often do you get a girl in an all boys' school right?"

These boys were making me nervous. I was pretty sure I was sweating through my pants.

"Didn't you hear me? I said I am a boy."

They seemed to drop it for a few seconds, before looking at each other and then back at me.

"You're a boy right?" Ethan asked.

I kinda just said that. "Yes,"

"Then prove it."

That was fair; I could do anything a boy could do. "Fine, what do you want me to do?"

"It's simple honey, let's see you shirtless."

Okay, I couldn't do anything a boy could do. They couldn't see me shirtless, it'll totally ruin everything. "Do I really have to be shirtless?"

"Well, any boy in Waverly is not ashamed to show his toned skin. So let's see it."

"I'm not striping for you two." I grabbed my tray and prepared to leave.

Ethan caught my arm just in time to stop me. "Gotcha," he said with a satisfied smile. "You won't go shirtless because you're afraid we'll see your binding. You are a girl." He replied easily.

"Or maybe, I don't want to go shirtless because it's weird for a guy to be asking that from another guy." I said, trying another route of escape.

Ethan sighed, "I already told you we were gay. Every boy here knows our sexuality and they've accepted it."

"Sure, I too have accepted it... but that doesn't mean people can go shirtless just 'cause you ask them too or because 'they're not afraid to show their toned skin'."

"Really?" Ethan smirked; raising a challenging brow. "Hey, Colin?" He called to a blonde tall—almost as handsome as that Easy—guy.

"Hey Ethan, Rori, and new kid." He acknowledged me, his gaze lingering for a few seconds before he nodded at me.

"This guy's new; he just transferred here." Ethan introduced me and Colin nodded. "Mind showing us the tan you earned this summer?" Ethan asked the boy, winking at him.

"Sure,"

And the next thing I knew, he dropped his tray, pulled off his shirt and exposed a nice set of hot six packs.

My eyes widened, okay that was just weird. Since when do boys just strip with the drop of a freaking hat?

"Thanks Colin," Ethan smiled at him gratefully.

"Anytime," the boy shrugged and walked away casually like he hadn't just shown us his chest!

"Does that convince you now?" Ethan smirked, knowing he'd defeated me.

These boys were crazy. I couldn't be near people who knew my secret. I stood up and left the table, ignoring his question.

"We could be big help to you if you want to be able to go through this school..." was the last thing I heard them say.

...

I panicked as I walked into my dorm room. I started murmuring to myself, not even noticing the boy in the room.

"Uh, freshman excuse me, you're distracting me. Go scream somewhere else."

Oh, it was obnoxious boy again; I told him I was not a freshman!

"Hey, sorry didn't see you there, I'll go somewhere else." I was about to leave when he stopped me.

"Um, hey, so I was in the bathroom and I found this." he said lifting up a bra, my bra, with a disgusted look on his face. My mouth widened into a big 'O' and I stood there gaping at my bra in his hands.

"I – I don't know why that is here." I stammered, shifting nervously.

"Well, it was in our room and it belongs to someone and it's not me, and you're the only other person in the room so..." He trailed off.

Excuse me, what was he saying, that I owned the bra? Which I did—naturally—but it didn't need to be said or known. Or could it be... no way.

"What are you insinuating senior? That the bra is mine?"

"No, I'm just asking –" he paused when he saw the serious look in my eyes. "You know what, forget it, I think I'll just throw it away."

Better – wait what?! He was going to throw my favourite bra away? Um, no way I was letting that happen.

"Easy, you know, I've changed my mind; I think you should give me the bra."

"Why do you want the bra now?" He asked suspiciously.

"Uh, to throw it away duh." I laughed awkwardly.

"I can throw it away myself."

"No, let me help you; I'm offering to help you." I placed a hand on my chest innocently.

"Uh thanks but I think I can handle it myself." What the hell was wrong with this boy? I wanted my freaking bra back.

"No, I'm not leaving till I get the bra. I want to be of help to you." I tried to be calm and do this like an adult.

"Why are we arguing over a bra?"

"Because you won't let me help you."

He looked at me for a second as if he was hesitating. Dude, it was a fucking bra, my fucking bra. "Okay," he shrugged and threw the bra at me.

I was finally happy to have my bra back in my grasp. I hugged it when I was out of sight from Easy. It smelt different; it smelt like vanilla and soap. It smelt really nice. Hm, Easy smelt nice. But I wasn't going to let him get to me, I mean sure he was sexy but I already had gay Ethan and gay Rori to deal with, and I didn't need another boy up my shit.

---

A/N : [unedited story, written at age thirteen : if u keep on reading, pls do with that in mind and with thorough caution.] le sigh, and that's French for: "i sigh". congrats kid, u just learnt a new word x