Chapter 15

FOUR BOYS, ONE GIRL AND 1 CRAZY HIGH SCHOOL YEAR

CHAPTER 15

This chapter is dedicated to @infatuated

[LIAM]

Brian was definitely too hard on Carl, I should have taken him. From the way he was pinning him down and hitting him, I had a feeling he was going to collapse soon. For some weird reason when he touched him on his thighs and supported him, I felt weird inside. I felt like pinning Brian down and punching the shit out of him. Why was I feeling that way over a dude?

And just like my instincts, there was a loud thud. Carl was sprawled on the floor, clutching his sides and wincing. We all gathered to see if he was hurt.

"Quit being a girl! Get up and fight Vernon." Coach Johnson screamed at him. What was wrong with that man? Couldn't he see Carl was in pain?

"Are you okay?" Brian asked. Was this guy an idiot? Of course he was not okay.

I wanted to scream at Brian for hurting Carl, punch his overgrown fleshy face.

"Were you trying to kill him?" but Easy beat me to it.

"Nurse...?" Carl managed to mutter.

"I'll take him to the nurse." I volunteered, picking him up.

I walked to Nurse Clairol's office and I couldn't stop staring at Carl. His features were so feminine and he smelt like a girl too. I'm not sure I'd seen any guy so light, with smooth skin, perfect collarbone, perfect plump lips... and what the hell was I saying?! Did I just check out a dude? I felt like throwing up. I was turning into some sex freak, staying in an all boys school had made me desperate. Freaking hell.

"Liam?" Carl whispered, holding his head.

"Yeah," I smiled at the fragile boy in my arms.

"Are you okay carrying me like this?"

"I don't mind," I shrugged.

"People are kinda staring, you know... with you carrying me bridal style."

I grinned and shrugged. "Would you prefer a piggy back?"

"No, this is fine," he said with a sheepish smile.

That's what I thought.

. . . . . .

[CALLIE]

This was definitely match made in heaven. I wanted to grin and hold him forever. I mean the whole bridal style carrying, we fit so perfectly. This was a sign; we were definitely getting married someday.

I snuggled my nose into his shirt and took a whiff, and let me tell you if you could get high on scents, I'd definitely be full on high right now.

"Um, what are you doing?" I could feel his body vibrate when he chuckled.

What does it look like dude? I'm taking in your sexy body scent. "Um, nothing."

"Okay,"

"So, where are going?" I asked, snuggling in more.

I was fine now actually, I could walk on my own to wherever we were going. But he didn't need to know that, I loved him carrying me and he didn't seem to be complaining.

"Nurse Clairol's,"

"Huh?"

"We're going to the nurse. And here we are." He said, putting me down on some kind of stretcher thingy.

I looked and saw a hospital bed and a few medical instruments. The infirmary?

"Hi Liam," an African American lady, who was old enough to be my grandma smiled at us.

"Hey, Nurse Clairol," he scratched the back of his head sheepishly, "Carl was hurt, I was asked to bring him here to see if he had any major injuries."

"Oh the poor dear," she said, examining me. "Now you boys play too rough, you almost hurt the boy." She shot Liam a disapproving look.

"Sorry,"

"What's your name honey?" She asked me with a motherly smile.

"Carl,"

"I have to check you to see if you have any bruises, you're going to have to remove your shirt okay?"

What?

"No," I shook my head and rapidly and grasped the hem of my shirt.

"It could be dangerous sweetie. You have to let me examine you."

"Yeah, we have to see if that guy hurt you." Liam added. His voice was dark when he talked about Brian.

"No thanks, I'm fine." I smiled, even though I was still hurt, "I'll just take some pain killers and I'll be fine."

Nurse Clairol gave me a weird look. "Are you sure? I really have to examine you." She reached for my shirt.

I stood up and ran to the door. "See, I'm fine. Thanks anyway." I grinned at her. "Bye Liam, I'll see you later."

And with that I ran out, leaving behind a dazed Liam and Nurse Clairol.

...

I walked into my room and saw Easy pacing around the room. "Are you okay?" He asked immediately his eyes met mine, a worried look on his face.

Was he waiting for me? "Yeah I'm fine."

I could see relief all over his features. "That's good,"

"Where you waiting for me?" I took my chances and teased him.

"No,"

"Yeah right," I mumbled under my breath. "You know, this is all your fault." I pointed my index finger accusingly at him.

"How is it my fault?"

"You know, you could have just been the perfect roommate and picked me." I said, putting my hands on my hips.

He laughed mockingly. "I think you and I both know I'm not the perfect roommate."

"You traitor,"

"Proud of it babe."

I wanted to retort something snarky when someone knocked on the door. I looked at Easy, who had already climbed onto his bed; great I'll get it.

I opened the door and saw a beat up Brian. He was clutching his stomach sporting a really bad black eye. "What happened?" I asked him, shocked.

"I'm really sorry Carl," he muttered, trembling.

"Huh?"

"I'm sorry for hurting you."

"No, you're the one hurt. I should take you to the nurse." I reached out to take his arm.

He jumped away from me like I was virus. "No, it's fine. I just want you to accept my apology." He kept glancing into the room nervously.

I looked to see what he was looking at and all I could see was Easy staring at us.

"Do you accept it?"

"Uh, sure I guess," I shrugged.

"Oh, thank you." He beamed and scurried down the hall.

What was that all about? You know for a big guy, he was really acting like a big wimp.

"Wow, someone really beat up Brian while I was gone." I told Easy and pointed at the door, still shocked at Brian's state.

Easy shrugged non-chalantly and went back to his book. "I wonder who,"

---

A/N : [unedited story, written at age thirteen : if u keep on reading, pls do with that in mind and with thorough caution.] really short chapter, but who cares I'm hungry. p.s. interesting chapter about Easy coming, stay tuned ;) p.p.s. have any of you tasted sharwama? it's really good stuff :)