Chapter 27

FOUR BOYS, ONE GIRL AND 1 CRAZY HIGH SCHOOL YEAR

CHAPTER 27

One week in London – Part One

This chapter is dedicated to @_calypso (Because she's Katie and she's the coolest adult ever.)

I squirmed in excitement as the famous Big Ben clock tower came in sight; since we'd arrived in the evening; it was glowing in the darkness and it was awesome. I pressed my face to the window of the bus as we boarded it to the hotel.

"Hey Carl," I heard a familiar voice call me. I turned and saw Liam plopping down next to me. I looked around and didn't find Easy, wasn't he supposed to be sitting with me?

"Hey Liam." I moved over for him. "How was the flight?"

"Ugh," he groaned lightly. "I think Marcus slept on me through the whole thing."

Who the hell was Marcus? "Must have sucked huh?"

"Yeah," he said, cranking his neck in a weird way. "I didn't even enjoy the thing."

I shrugged and patted him sympathetically, turning back to the window. "Have you been to London before?" I asked him abruptly.

"Yeah, once. My dad took me when I was ten, for Christmas or something." He shrugged.

"Is it as nice as they say?" I scooted closer, intrigued.

"Um... I guess." He shrugged again. "They're some really cool sightings; the British museum's really cool and God Buckingham Palace was really fascinating, they –"

"I thought you said they were cool places Liam." I deadpanned.

He chuckled nervously and shrugged. I saw Easy walking towards us, his bag slung on one arm. He stopped and looked at Liam in the seat opposite mine.

His face turned into a deep frown. I stuck my tongue at him and pointed to the backseat. The bus started moving and I pressed my face closer to the window.

"Do you know our sleeping arrangements?" Someone walked up to us and asked Liam.

He shrugged. "I don't even know the hotel. My dad didn't tell me."

The boy nodded and walked back to his seat. "Do you think it's a fancy hotel?" With hot English bus boys and stuff?

"I don't think so." He chuckled. "They're twenty boys here, I don't think we'd be able to afford ten fancy suites."

"We flew to London, I think its rich enough for that." I scoffed. Wait ten huh? "So we're rooming duos?"

"That's the plan."

I nodded and turned back to the window. The bus creaked to a stop in front of a small building. Was this the hotel? It wasn't even looking nice talk less of fancy.

"Okay boys, come down please, we're at the hotel." I heard Principal Anderson call out to us. Hotel? More like Motel or inn or guest house.

We all climbed down, a few boys grumbling or muttering cuss words at the sight of the 'hotel'. And I couldn't blame them, even our dorm looked better than this. Ingrid's Inn was written on the head of the house. Okay it was more like Ingrid's In because one letter was missing.

For the first time in the whole flight, I finally saw Ethan and Rori; their faces were scrunched up in disgust as they stared at the hotel. "I suppose you guys don't like it too." I chuckled and stood beside them.

"You have –" Ethan turned to me. "Hey, it's Carl."

"Hey guys, how was your flight?" I giggled when they hugged me tightly.