Chapter 26

FOUR BOYS, ONE GIRL AND 1 CRAZY HIGH SCHOOL YEAR

CHAPTER 26

This chapter is dedicated @Roots_

"Hey guys, guess we're sitting together huh?" Colin said with a grin.

My mouth opened and closed again, Colin and Easy in one place? I was probably going to explode before the plane lands. "Okay first of all, when was your name ever Thomas?" I raised an eyebrow.

"It's my grandpa's, not mine." He replied easily.

"What kind of stupid name is Colin Thomas?" I raised my arms in frustration.

Colin shrugged with a smile. "People always found it adorable,"

"I know but I mean –"

"Carl, Easy, Colin?" Principal Anderson called out to us. "Would you go in please?"

I shot Colin one last glare before grabbing my suitcase and moving forward to get ahead of them.

"You know, I could let you have the window seat." Easy mocked me and slung his arm on my shoulder.

I shrugged him off. "Shut up looser."

We finally got on the plane and our seat was one of those ones in the back – you know the bad ones near the bathroom, usually given to people who came late. Ugh. I was sitting with two idiots and my seat was on the tail of the freaking plane, as if things couldn't get worse.

And yeah, Easy didn't give me the window seat; so I was stuck in the middle... ugh.

"Welcome aboard to US Canada..." the air hostess started speaking. "Please turn off all phones and all electrical appliances as take off is about to commence..."

I sat up and strained my eyes to look forward. Ethan and Rori were sitting together, of course L and M; I wonder why those never thought of dating, they were always together and were a total shippable pair. I shook my head and plugged in my earpiece and relaxed into the chair – at least that was comfy.

I cast Colin a side glance, he was staring at me. I raised an eyebrow and he just smiled and kept on staring. "What?" I asked when his eyes were burning me.

His smile was lopsided and he shrugged. "Nothing," he faced forward – the air hosts were showing us safety precautions this time.

I rolled my eyes at him, and changed songs, smiling as Amnesia by 5sos came on. Easy's hand brushed mine and I flinched.

"You know, player boy may like you too." He whispered low enough for my hearing only and pinched my arm.

Ouch, I rubbed my arm. And to prove him right, I turned again and caught Colin staring at me; this time his eyebrows were furrowed together like he was in deep thought. "Do you have a problem Colin?" Okay, he was starting to creep me out.

"No," he shrugged and turned forward, causing his blonde hair to fall into his eyes. "I just wonder how you do it." He muttered the last part so low I almost didn't hear.

Wondered how I did what? I was about to ask, but Easy spoke first. "Now, now freshman you wouldn't want to betray Roland now would you?" He teased.

I slammed my fist into his arm. "Shut up, you ass."

"Ow," he held his arm, feigning hurt.

I shook my head at him – I gotta work on my punch. At least Colin wasn't staring at me again. The air hostesses finished and after the pilot's had briefed us, wishing us a safe flight, we started moving; which was my favourite part of the entire flight. The part where the plane starts slow... then moves really fast then goes up into the air. I use to giggle a lot when I was five – okay now too – but I wasn't going to do it with these boys around.