Chapter 24

FOUR BOYS, ONE GIRL AND 1 CRAZY HIGH SCHOOL YEAR

CHAPTER 24

This chapter is dedicated to @megamo2013 (she's a great girl)

"OMG... oh ho God." Ethan and Rori doubled over in laughter.

I had told them about Madam Harp and they hadn't stopped laughing since. "You guys, people think you're crazy. Won't you stop now?"

They didn't stop. "I—I'm so—sorry Carl, it's just –" Ethan breathed out and continued laughing.

I pouted and folded my arms across my chest. "I don't know why I even tell you guys anything."

"Sorry Carl," Ethan said, when they finally stopped laughing.

"It's just, did that really happen?" Rori added, still chuckling.

"You guys, this is serious," I said with a serious tone. "I almost got raped!"

They doubled over again.

I was going to smack their heads, why were they laughing? It wasn't even funny.

"Hey guys," Colin waved.

"You!" I attacked him.

"Whoa, calm down Carl, what did I do to you?" He held me back from scratching out his eyebrows.

"As if you don't know, you bitch." I still pushed forward, "Just let me hold your eyebrows idiot."

"No," he held me back.

I gave up and sat down pouting. "Fine, but you watch your back."

"What's up with you Carl?"

"She's angry that you took her to a harlot parlour." Ethan chuckled.

ETHAN! I gritted my teeth, ugh.

Colin raised his eyebrows, "She?"

"I mean he, of course I meant he." Ethan laughed nervously.

"Okay..." Colin still raised his eyebrow, "and besides, I'm sorry okay?"

"Apology not accepted." I folded my arms, "Besides you left me in the hands of that lady, should I even begin the horrors of my experience?"

Ethan and Rori snorted, trying to hold in their laughter.

"I'm sorry Carl," he shrugged, "None of us ever complain when we go Madam Harp."

"Dude, that's just gross."

He shrugged again.

Nope, this wasn't right. I still wanted to scratch out his eyebrows. I stood up and scratched out a pinch.

"Ow!" He yelped in pain.

I laughed maniacally and skipped out of the class, a pinch of his blond eyebrow in my hand.

Ethan and Rori rolled over and laughed again.

...

I scratched my wig and fitted it on my head as we walked down to the hall. Roland had called everyone after third period, saying we had a meeting in the hall or something. "Easy, do you know why we have to go to the hall?" I stood on my tiptoes to look at what he was reading.

"I don't know," he shrugged, flipping a page.

I turned around and saw all the twelfth grade boys going too. Was it some kind of early graduation? Only seniors were going into the hall.

"Is it some kind of detention?" I asked him again.

He closed his book and stared down at me. "For the whole senior class?" He raised an eyebrow.

I shrugged. "You never know, you all must have done something horrible."

"You're here too aren't you? What did you do?"

"Well..." I trailed off, "I'm curious okay?"

He let out a deep chuckle. "Okay,"

We entered the hall and I stood on my tiptoes and saw a few teachers and the principal on the stage. Liam was also there too. He looked so serious and handsome in his uniform; I let out a girlish giggle.

Easy caught what I was looking at and shook his head at me. "Way to make people think you're a guy freshman."

I cleared my throat and followed him behind.

Immediately everyone settled in and had a seat, the whole hall erupted into a fit of noise. Everyone started talking and blabbing. Easy brought out his book and started reading again. How could he with all this noise?

I looked around trying to find anybody I knew. Easy didn't like to talk and he was extremely boring.

The principal cleared his throat and tested the microphone. "Um... excuse me, boys if you could just –"

The place was still buzzing.

"Keep it down boys, please."

Nobody obliged.

I wanted to laugh at his frustration. Nobody was paying him any attention.

He cleared his throat again. "Shut up or no prom for you guys."

Some people kept quiet, others still kept on blabbing.

"I won't let you invite the girls' school for prom."

The whole hall went quiet. I raised my brow in amusement; well won't boys still be boys.

"Thank you," he adjusted his tie. "Now, I called all of you here to inform you of a very important trip the senior class is going to take."

Everybody whispered amongst themselves. Ooh... a trip, I wonder to where?

"And we finally decided that for a very important project, the whole class is taking a one week trip to London."

The whole hall erupted into excited whispers; I looked at Easy to even see that he was smiling.

London, I've always wanted to go. I guess going to an all boys' school kinda paid off. I wondered about what I was going to wear.

"Yes, please calm down please." Principal Anderson continued.

They quieted down.

"We advice you all get your things and start preparing. We plan to leave in the next two weeks."

The whole senior class stood up and scurried out of the hall before he could say any other thing. I guess I wasn't the only excited one.

---

A/N : [unedited story, written at age thirteen : if u keep on reading, pls do with that in mind and with thorough caution.] yes, I've always wanted to do this... that means I have a lot to Google about London. besides, it's a one week trip and that means; divided into parts. and something very exciting will happen on the trip, stay tuned. :-)