aaron t. - yeah, you're in love!

<3 — aaron t. being so happy you praised him!!
꒰⚘݄꒱ — no warnings, just fluff!
💌 — this is my first fanfic in awhile!! i dont see much aaron t love going around and i just wanted to give him some love. or have him give you some love <3

you hadn't wanted to make t so... overstimulated with love. yet it had inevitably came and it was caused by his one and only, you!

aaron t and aaron z had been playing basketball together but t had gotten tired. "ughhh.. y/n, can you pass me my water bottle?" the poor boy had been sweating and so out of breath on the bench. "yeah.. you alright?" you seemed concerned almost. almost. aaron t put his arm over his forehead to wipe the sweat glands away and you swear you could hear a snicker come from him.

"yeah. but i think i need some of your.. y'know! your precious loooooove!" he looked at you with puppy eyes, his hands clenched together pleading for it. "praise me with your love, y/n!" aaron t begged. you were struck with disbelief, was this all a ploy? he clearly was off script... "yeah. okay." you giggled, "you are the most wonderful, talented boy ever. and you're my boyfriend at that!"— he felt his heart flip.

his stomach was filled with the most wonderful butterflies and he was about to pounce on you. "you make me so happy you don't even know. i'm so proud of everything you've done aaron, i love you." you finished your speech and he was totally in tears. he received such praise from fans but coming from you it meant everything and more. you were taken aback when a powerful force overcame you, which happened to be aaron t bombarding you with hugs and kisses. he wrapped his arms around your neck and kissed your face everywhere.

"i literally love you, y/n! yeah, you're in love with me! we're in love and we'll always be. we should get married to be honest!" he looked into your eyes and stated before going back to kissing you. you were overjoyed but compared to him? the boy was literally head over heels in love.

you were laughing so much and he was staring at you with the most lovesick eyes you've ever seen! "love you more. marriage now? no.. definitely in the future." you mumbled. "muah, muah, muuuah! whatever you want." aaron t finally released you from his overwhelming love and smiled. aaron z had left long ago, the agonizing lovesick couple made him wanna vomit.

yet, aaron t was right. you were absolutely lovestruck and you didn't wanna lose the feeling. you were totally in love with the ridiculous boy. "let's go home and make some cupcakes, yeah?" his brown eyes held the most adoration you'd even seen. he spoke with such a soft voice just now, just waiting for more moments and attention from you.

"yeah, let's go loverboy!" you snickered as you walked off hand in hand.