aaron t. - written in the sand!

<3 — AARON T CATCHIBG YOU ANDGRABANDLOVE AND YEAH.
꒰⚘݄꒱ — none, aaron t falling for u fr 😛🥹👱🏻😍
💌 — REQUESTED BY @itskaliyann I HOPE U LIKE IT BAE I CHANGED A LOT TBH. IM SORRY ITS LIKE 12 AND IM SO TIRED I HOPE U LIKE IT

the sand engulfed your feet, leaving a little trail behind. the sun was shining onto you, a bright day for a wonderful beach day. you were only left with your thoughts, though they were clouded by the eyes on you. you felt them burning holes in the back of your head and you even knew who it was, but you tried to pay no mind to it. you noticed after discussing with his bandmates, he decided to come over to you.

"y/n, y/n! come look at what i made!" aaron t begged, wrapping his arms around your waist securely and leaving a sweet kiss on your cheek. it was something the two of you always did, but you had fallen for him since the beginning. "hey, don't ignore me! i'll do anything, i just need one tiiiiiny thing." he nervously chuckled, resting his chin in the crook of your neck.

you weren't so thrilled to hear the boy, but decided to entertain him. "t, what're you doing?" you questioned, unsure of what the boy wanted. taking time out of his day to visit you on the beach. "are you mad at me? why have you been ignoring me? ughh, just tell me why, please! i need love and appreciation and kisses and cuddles and—and everything from you, my one and my only!" aaron t begged, communication was not your strong suit. you let out a quiet giggle and finally replied.

"okay, let's make a deal. if you're able to catch me, i'll do what you want. but if you can't catch me by the time we get back to the house, you have to do something for me." you evilly whispered, looking over to see the fear in his eyes. he knew what that devilish smirk of yours meant, and he was already terrified. yet what you thought of really wasn't that bad, only a kiss!

"uhh.. deal!" as soon as the words escaped his mouth, you released his arms from your waist and began to run. feeling the sand on your feet soon overcome by the water felt nice and all you were doing was merely enjoying the moment. you ran as quick as you could, turning around only to see aaron t quickly catching up.

but he had the cutest smile on his face, the look in his showing pure adoration and happiness. the joyful giggles and laughs distracting you from really using your speed. you realized you were slowing and quickly turned back around but you almost tripped over a shell. before you could hit the sand, you felt someone's warm hand quickly grab your hand and pull you towards him. "y/n, are you falling for me already?" he teased, letting one hand go and wrapping it around your waist.

"oh my god, shut the hell up." you scoffed and rolled your eyes, but really you were flustered. he held you close, so close that your noses were touching. he shut his eyes and puckered his lips as if he was waiting for some sort of kiss. you simply blinked, in awe and shock from his actions. but he was just so pretty, how could you deny him? slowly, you finally let your eyes flutter closed, allowing your lips to attach. the kiss was lengthy, a flush felt in your face. yet, being like this just felt so right.

your lips fit together just right, as if it was meant to be. you finally pulled away, catching a breath. aaron t looks so overjoyed, leaving a little peck on your forehead. "oh. my. god! you're—you just kissed me! i literally love you, you're so amazing and gorgeous and pretty and handsome and you're like- the most amazingest person in the world! nothing's ever gonna beat my love for you!" aaron t smiled and screamed. "t, amazingest isn't even a word.." you snickered, dusting yourself off before grabbing his hand again and walking back towards the house.

you were greeted with a nasty scent, all of the other band members playing some sort of game. "hi! we're back." you announced, taking your shoes off and setting them by the front door. aaron t repeated your actions but quickly went to check on what the others were doing. "welcome back, i'm assuming it went well?" robaire had a welcoming smile, aaron t gloating about his lover. you nodded and beamed, "can we open some windows? whatever you're making smells.." you quickly went to go open the windows.

"sorry.." robaire's voice was sincere and quiet. yet he was also determined to multitask making.. whatever that was and playing their little game. you went to sit down and watch what they were playing, but they were obviously mixing up all the rules and lying their asses off. "tae young, why did you just place down thirty bucks?" jesse sighed, "can i buy three wins?" aaron z and t got to work, processing a win for the boy. robaire, jesse, and you were struck with confusion and appalled.

"love, what's up?" aaron t got up from his chair and walked over to you. "just.. confused. did you just buy three wins for tae young?" you were jumbled entirely, trying to let the information not escape through your other ear. "well, we could always.." aaron t trailed his hand up and down your back, going dangerously low to your ass. "do something else." he whispered, you snickered, pushing his hand away.

"go back to getting people their wins, you dumbass!", "whaaaat? i'll let you win in the bed tonight!" t snickered, leaving a kiss on your temple. "i'm gonna beat your ass." you deadpanned, leaving the boy to flop down on the couch. "ahhh, y/n won't let me show them how much i love them! i just wanna appreciate their body.. their face... their... their everything!" aaron t overweighed all of the voices telling him to be quiet so they can focus.

you giggled a little and walked onto the balcony of the second floor. you were caught in your thoughts, scared of your newfound relationship but also really happy. of course, your boyfriend can't stay away from you for too long so he walks him and stands beside you. "hey, look at the beach! that's what i wanted to show you." he pointed towards a certain part of the beach, where your initials were etched into the sand with a heart around it.

there were even two little faces, one being yours and one being his. it made your heart skip a beat, wondering when he took the time to do that. "we were meant to be! it was written in the sand.." he awed as if he didn't make it, causing you to chuckle. "you mean everything to me! and more, i would do a cartwheel off this balcony right now if you told me to! i'll follow you wherever you go and do whatever you want me to. anything to make you happy, y/n!" aaron t smiled down at you, unafraid to show and tell you how he felt.

you were tearing up, too much to even speak. you wanted to show him that he meant everything to you, so you engulfed him in a hug. you stayed there for a bit, tears running down your face. "t, because you cried you dumbass, you made me cry. now stop crying!" you said through sniffles and tears. "i'm sorry, you just mean so much to me it makes me cry!" he wailed, wiping his eyes and crying like a little baby.

"yeah, yeah.." you smiled, standing up and grabbing his hand. you dragged him to the bedroom, "are we doing it tonight?" he wiped the tears off and wept, "no." you said with a monotone voice. you talked, financial situations, pressure, family situations, everything. he didn't want you to worry, knowing your smarts and his communication will work through this.

you talked for hours on end, just happy to be so close. soon, your eyelids felt heavier and heavier—finally being able to rest. you were sleeping peacefully until a shutter was heard, awaking you and aaron t from your slumber. "eww, a couple..." jesse said with fake disgust and a look of a diva. "y/n and aaron t sitting in a tree—", "tae young, shut up." the boys were snickering at the marker on aaron t and your faces.