camilo m. - teenagers

WORD COUNT: 459
PAIRING: camilo madrigal, y/n
NOTES: angst, fluff, reader giving camilo mixed feelings, teenagers being teenagers (same) STOP. THIS WAS SO CRINGEY IM RUSTY LEAVE ME ALONE YOU WRETCHED DEMONS NOW!!!!!!!! im going to watch until dawn gameplays. 😍

"no." you said to camilo. "wha- why? you said you would go with me two days ago." camilo frowned, why had you changed your mind so quickly? you said you would go with camilo to his brother's ceremony but you had changed your mind so quick. "i just- something came up?" you sighed, looking down at your feet. "what came up?" camilo questioned but it's as if he already knew you were lying. 

"we both know-" you started, "no. no y/n, i don't know. i don't know why you always have to lie to me, to yourself. these excuses you give me just to distance yourself.. it's exhausting! i know you're going through something. let me be there for you.." camilo cried out, his voice quivering. "let me be your rock. that's all i want, i want to be something for you." now it was camilo's turn to look down at his feet. the silence hurt, every couple seconds camilo sniffed and wiped a tear. 

"i..." you were speechless, the joyful, snarky camilo turned upset and hurt. it was because of you. "i'm- i'm sorry. i know it's been hard on you. i just didn't know how i felt around you. i didn't know if i wanted to be something more or something less. but- but i think i finally know what i want. i was gonna tell you at antonio's ceremony but i didn't want to ruin it." you sobbed, running up to him and hugging him.

"i don't want you to be just my rock, just my friend, or just someone. i want you to be my boyfriend, camilo."  you wept into his shoulder, the both of you wetting each other's clothing. "i would gladly be your boyfriend," he clutched onto your clothes harder. "so you will come to antonio's ceremony?" you chuckled in between your sobs, "yes, 'milo, i will." you smiled. camilo pulled away from you and looked into your eyes. "you're being more honest with yourself, yeah?" camilo asked. " yes, i am. i'm happy you're my new boyfriend and i'm happy i'm your new girlfriend." you said before leaving a soft kiss on his cheek.

"ah, teenagers being teenagers." mirabel stated with a smirk, watching you two from a distance. dolores looked glad for the two of you, but also pissed. "it's so sweet! but i'm so tired of it.." she muttered the last part under her breath. "and don't forget mirabel, you're also a teenager." dolores giggled, seeing mariano out of the corner of her eye.