aaron t. - your mom...

<3 — aaron t freaks out ab ur mom coming over and so do u HEP
꒰⚘݄꒱ — MAINLY JUST T FREAKING OUT
💌 — requested by @weirddmiko!! AARON T LOVE SQUAD TITLE PUN NOT INTENDED!!!!!!!

you were fucked. aaron t walked into your shared living room, when you looked back you were greeted with a face that screamed 'we're gonna die'. "your mom is coming over today!" he shouted, eyes consumed by fear. "tell her to bring cosmic brownies or she's going back home!" you cried, worried since your last interaction caused you and her to be on iffy terms.

"you tell her, she's your mom!" he walked towards you, engulfing you in the biggest hug with his arms wrapped around your frame and his legs laying off the couch. "but she likes you more!" you pouted, afraid to face her once more. "fine!" he pulled out his phone, opening the contact named "future mom in law" and quickly asking for cosmic brownies. he rushed to shut his phone, sweat beading down his face.

"i'm scared!" t got up, jumping around the living room. you turned on his favorite show, kitchen nightmares before it got worse. "just calm down, it won't be that bad." you attempted to calm him as if you weren't shaking with fear too. his eyes darted to the screen immediately, walking over to the couch to lay next to you.

you noticed he sat afar, his back facing you. you were confused but eventually he settled with his head in your lap. which meant him forcing you to play with his hair, massage his head, and kiss his face. you used your hand to make his face look at yours. "we'll be fine." your eyes welled up with tears, his pouty face was just so adorable.

"wh- why are you crying!?" t squawked, his eyes bulging and his eyebrows raised. "you're just so cute. everything you do." you studied his facial features, his hair sprawled everywhere on your lap right before he pulled himself up to wrap you in a hug.

"you're even cuter! you're the cutest." t gushed, pulling your limp body from side to side. "gordon ramsay could never top you!" he cried. the doorbell rung not long after, leaving the both of you in utter shock. "oh my god. turn off the tv! go!" he whisper-shouted, getting up to run to the door while wiping off the tears and rubbing on the tear stains.

"hey, mrs. l/n! it's- so nice to see you again!" his voice cracked, your mom suspicious at the way he had been acting. "good day, is y/n here?" she questioned, trying to peek into the house. "uh- yeah! come in, i'll bring them over." he nervously stated, allowing her to come in before shutting the door gently.

you stood up from behind the couch, approaching your mother with your heart in your stomach. "hi." was all she said, tears forming in her eyes. "hi, what is it?" you couldn't speak loud enough, glancing over at t sitting on the couch. he gave you a smile and a thumbs up before running upstairs. "i'm sorry." she stood there quietly, your mind connecting the dots.

everything went smoothly after that, t barely appearing since he didn't wanna ruin your mother-daughter bonding time. soon the day was dark, your mother giving you a kiss on your cheek before bidding goodbye to you. "tell my future son-in-law that i wanna see him again soon!" she smiled, running back to her car.

"she called me her future son-in-law! big progress!" t ran down the stairs, running to you with the biggest smile and the most force ever put into a hug. yet it was the most heartfelt thing you'd felt, to see him so happy.