aaron z. - in deep!

<3 — reader leaves aaron z a note before leaving for work and he realizes hes in deep for u IDK IM BORED
꒰⚘݄꒱ — no warnfinfd hroo
💌 — requested by @Leia-Sama!!! enjoy <333 i dont really like this one but i hope you guys do. im going to sleep if any of u insult me this time ur going to hell 😘 HELP

aaron z always ignored the lengths you went to just for his attention. but he never thought of it that way, always thinking of it as friends, nothing more and nothing less. 'twas the day before 4*TOWN's toronto concert! you had woken up early, rushing to slip on some pants. you didn't wanna leave your crush.. your best friend without an explanation. after a quick breakfast and a prep for work, you decided to write a cute note.

what could go wrong with that?

hey aaron!! i didn't wanna just walk out without telling you where i was going. i'm sorry i couldn't stay home to watch you practice or help with choreography but i will make sure to be there at your show tomorrow!

love, y/n.

you swiftly slapped it on the fridge, knowing that's the first place he goes to in the morning. you grabbed your bag and keys, rushing straight out the door. some hours later, your roommate aka best friend aka crush had finally gotten enough beauty sleep and woke up. he hadn't been too worried about where you'd been, seeing your clothes from the previous night scattered around the house. he trailed his way to the kitchen asap, seeing a bright yellow note on the fridge. this is what had confused him because you never left a note on the fridge before leaving!

"y/n decided to finally use their brain," he thought and snickered. he picked the note off the fridge, your handwriting perfectly eligible to him, even if not to others. you wanted him to know that you cared what he felt, you noticed what he did, and you knew his authentic self. had he been oblivious to his own feelings all this time? "oh god, i'm in deep." he muttered to himself. he jogged back to his room, setting the note on the counter.

his expression hadn't changed, but anyone could be able to tell that he went soft for you. your efforts had finally paid off but you hadn't known it! aaron z quickly went to aaron t's apartment, using their secret knocking pattern. "dude, wake up." he said, a loud bang heard from the apartment. the door swung open, revealing a half awake aaron t. "why are you here at 7 am..", "it's literally 12 in the afternoon. now move, we have things to.. discuss." aaron t snickered, knowing what he was talking about.. maybe.

"you finally found out y/n likes you?" aaron t questioned, turning around to see aaron z with the same serious expression. t knew aaron z thought he was joking, but he definitely wasn't. did he say anything besides that though? hell no.  t wrapped his blanket around him tighter, laying on the couch across from aaron z. "no, i like them." he stated, a hesitance in his tone.

"yeah, big surprise! you guys are like a couple but without the label." t cackled, throwing a cheese puff ball in his face. "stop lying," aaron z scoffed, tired of his behavior. "i'm literally not. you can go ask them right now, 'do you like me?' and they'll say yes." t sighed; tired of having to play evil matchmaker. ".. okay, i will." aaron z got up, running outside and to his car. he ignored t's voice saying 'oh my god wait!', 'don't tell them i told you!' hopping into his car and driving to your work center.

he felt a sudden boost of confidence and it might have been because of his trust in t's words. once he had seen your workplace, that confidence totally deflated. "fuck, this is terrifying." he thought, pulling his keys out and walking up to the door of your workplace. he looked around for your figure, nowhere in sight. "oh my- can- can i help you, sir?" the receptionist asked, freaking out over seeing the aaron z. "i need to see y/n, where is she?" his face remained the same, stoic and serious.

"down the left hallway, take a right and it should be the first door!" the receptionist smiled, z sparing a tug at his lips before running straight to your office. you heard the door fling open, your head whipping around. "why are you here?" you got up, worried since he looked stressed. but only you could tell he was stressed, if it was anyone else they would say he had the same stoic expression.

"i like you." the three words you'd been waiting all this time to hear finally flowed out of his mouth. it was like honey, it slipped off his lips so easily and smooth. "been waiting to hear that," you smiled. "i like you too.", the corners of aaron z's lip curved into a smile.