robaire - sick.

<3 — robaire's sick and you take care of him AWWW
꒰⚘݄꒱ — no warnings <333
💌 — requested by @vv_iooo! also the next scenarios ab to be suggestive af 😭😭🙏🙏 SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT IVE BEEN SO BUSY 💔💔💔

the loudest sneeze you had ever heard came from your boyfriend's room. you quickly rushed to finish the tea you had been making, grabbing the bowl of soup and rushing to his room. just imagining the snot that came out had you dry heaving. "robaire?" your soft voice got louder as you walked towards his room.

the doorknob was a bit hard to twist since your hands had been full but eventually you got it open. he was sitting up, blowing his nose with a tissue in hand. you set the soup and tea down on the counter just in case. "y/n, i'm sorry to bother you. you can leave now—" his scratchy voice was cut off.

"you don't have to be sorry. i'm willingly doing this!" you chirped, setting yourself down on his bed. he let out a sigh, "i'm so lucky to have you." robaire told. you offered him the tea you had prepared, assuming it had cooled down now.

before offering him the tea though, you sipped a bit. it was the perfect temperature, you knew exactly how he liked his tea. he quickly gulped it down, not even savoring the taste. you didn't really care if you got the sickness he had, you were just glad to be there with him. "thank you," he smiled, setting the tea down on the counter next to him.

"i don't know what i'd do without you." it almost felt like your heart bursted, immediately pulling him into a hug. not like it would do anything bad anyway, probably clear out his chest.

his arms gently went around your waist, his head resting in your neck. "is this okay?" his husky voice making your heart almost explode. you softly nodded, no concern for the sickness soon to come. "i'm tired." you mumbled, just wanting to fall asleep in his arms.

"if you want, i can move to the couch and you can sleep on my bed." he reasoned, just wanting you to he comfortable. "no," you refused, "we'll just sleep together." you snickered, pulling him down and feeling the soft pillows surround you.

you faced your beloved boyfriend, hoping he didn't get a headache. "robaire, are you okay?" he quickly flipped around to face you, a smile planted on him. "yeah." he quickly wrapped his hands on your waist, twisting you into a little spoon position. his chin rested on top of your head, "what if you get sick too?" he whispered. "than we'll either be sick together or i'm gonna suffer alone." you giggled, the soup on the counter had been cold already.