aaron t. - hand comparison!

<3 — aaron t makes up an excuse to be touchy with acrobatic reader!!
꒰⚘݄꒱ — no warnings, mainly fluff <33
💌 — requested by @laccocaratcha! I HOPE U ENJOYYY THANK U FOR UR SUPPORT!! <3 LOVE U

you had been friends with aaron t ever since you were children. you met at the same gymnastics center and eventually moved onto acrobatics with him! he was always stuck to you even when you had a tough time.
your shoulder popped out at one point in a competition and it looked like it hurt like hell so aaron t ran up there.

literally just ran up there to help you. "oh my god! y/n, are you alright? do you want me to.. pop it back into place?" he almost shouted, yet his worry for you was so sweet. his eyes were watering, unsure of what he should do. he was shaking while holding you and you were in shock too. "t-try to pop it back into place? i have no idea!" everyone in the crowd gasped when it first happened and all you heard was muttering.

you were so embarrassed about it and he did actually pop it back into place! he never pushed you about that and he always just wished you the best. the time had come where you had drifted, you were busy focusing on your career, aaron t was busy focusing on his. had he expected to find you in a relationship so often? no. he didn't want your relationship to end up like this, parting so often and no communication. you both kept every memory of each other because why would you let go?

you were sitting at a table alone, your fingers working quickly on the laptop that sat in front of you. you were emailing coworkers instead of messaging them for some.. confidential reason they don't wanna tell you. it was the cafe that you had always loved when you were younger, it never failed to impress you. "room for one more?" a familiar voice asked, a boyish smile planted on his cute face. "there's always room for one more if it's you." you snickered jokingly. your last couple relationships had been really boring, never being able to satisfy you.

why is it that aaron t had always managed to satisfy you more? "i should've said that, not you!" the boy swiftly moved his tush into the seat across from you, crossing his arms on the table before pushing your laptop lid closed. "you're so different now." the boys eyebrow's creased, knitting together. "what do you mean?" you didn't know what he'd been talking about, hadn't you been the same? "you aren't the same carefree let loose person i knew before, y/n. do you still do acrobat stuff?" he questioned, knowing you've been restraining yourself.

".. no." you were disappointed to say, your head low. once you drifted you couldn't find a reason to keep going. "well, maybe we should try it again? let me see your fingers!" aaron t held his hand out, almost like a high five. you didn't know what this was supposed to accomplish but you did it anyway. you put your hand up against his. the size being completely different. your thumb had been shorter than his, yet his fingers completely overpowered yours.

they were about 2 times longer, his joint pushing your fingers back. "aaron, what're you doing?" you snickered, the boy just messing with your fingers at this point. he slowly slipped his fingers into the crevices between your fingers. your hands were now intertwined, him pulling your hand towards him. your body moved forwards, the goofy boy giggling in your face.

"pfft- ahahaha!" aaron t lightened his grip on your hand, half your body over the table with your noses touching. "were you just doing this to compare our hands?" your face went serious. your voice was deep and you weren't laughing like he was. his laughter slowly stopped, after he processed what you said his face flushed. "maybe!" he whispered, sheepishly grinning. "and maybe i just wanna be more than your childhood friend!" it was his turn to go serious now, yet he still had the most goofy look on his face.

out of nowhere, you kissed him. but it was only for a quick second, "and maybe i want you to be more than my childhood friend too." you sighed, playing with his fingers. messing with his slender fingers and his calloused hands. "than let's be more than that. will you be my acrobatic boyfriend, aaron t?" you flirted once more, hand lightly holding his fingers and pulling them to your mouth. you hadn't expected the boy to pull you out of the booth and just slam his mouth against yours.. it was messy but it was cute, just like him!

"i will be your boyfriend, y/n! come on, let's go do couple stretches or something!" he snickered, only wanting to spend all of his time with you. <3