aaron t. + z. - feelings!

<3 — t + z x reader! LITERALLY JUST T AND Z FLEXING AT READER AND ARGUING.
꒰⚘݄꒱ — aarons being aggressive to each other tbh
💌 — requested by @laccocaratcha! I HOPE U LIKE ITTT I MIGHT MAKE MORE PARTS. IM SO SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT </3

"y/n. do you like this?", "y/n! look at this!", "y/n, doesn't this look better?" "y/n, i'm sure you think this is better!" the aaron's continuously argued. you were going to go insane... a headache formed and you were tired of the boys. aaron z constantly flexing his basketball skills and aaron t flexing his acrobatic skills just made you wanna.. cry. it's not like you didn't like them but the constant bickering made you tired!

"helloooo? earth to y/n?" aaron t waved his hand in your face, aaron z standing beside him with the basketball near his hip. you sat up, rubbing your eyes. ".. hey. you're both amazing, you know that?" you began. "you don't have to compare yourselves to each other. you're both two of the best people i've ever met.. so chill on the arguments." you concluded. you relaxed yourself, laying your back against the brick wall behind you.

they seemed shocked, but still wanted to put in efforts to win you over. ever since that day, they had subtly argued but a lot less. "you think y/n likes you? you're a copy of me!" aaron t whisper-shouted. "it's the other way around." aaron z scoffed, crossing his arms while aaron t pointed in his face.

you could literally still hear them, but you were glad they took some of your advice. "i can still hear you." you deadpanned, eyes blank. both of them looked at you, with the eyes of a saint. "y/n! if you had to pick one of us, who would it be?" aaron t smiled, as happily as he could. aaron z put on the most smug yet i-make-people-swoon smile ever. "i.. i can't pick one. you're both my bestfriends..." you cried out, couldn't they tell you didn't want to pick?

maybe you would. the two worked harder to woo you, but instead of arguing it was acts of service! whenever you struggled with sports, aaron z would always come to assist you as best as he could. he would stand beside you and do everything he could to assist you with his hands on you. whenever it came to confrontation, acrobatics, anything to do with those sorts, aaron t would always be there to help! he would take you on courageous adventures with his hand connected to yours.

but whenever they encountered each other.. the mood would go sour. it was one day that they had a heated fight, over you. you didn't really hear the parts that they spoke about you, only that they wanted to prove themselves. "i don't think that they would pick someone.. someone like you." it would be that same sentence variation over and over again, why? they both had a spot in your heart, but it only belonged to one..

who will woo you?