aaron t. - stolen glances

<3 — aaron t sending u mixed signals but he finds out how he feels!
꒰⚘݄꒱ — angst midway through than fluff <3
💌 — not requested! i NEEEEEED more aaron t love

this guy you saw had always given you stolen glances. on your morning walks, there was a man with grey sweats and in a white tanktop. on occasion he would have a hat on backwards and sometimes it would just be bedhead. he had a mask on but he always had a group of people following him. even when he was completely covered with people around him, he would sneak glances at you.

today was the day you trailed down his route to finally talk to him! he was cute anyway and it's not like you couldn't just walk another route after something bad happens. you wait around the spot he usually appears and out of the corner of your eye you see a figure running towards you, almost tripping on a rock. "oh! are you okay?" you reached out to him, his quick reflexes allowing you to be of use. he screamed out and made a couple of worrying noises but his weight shifted from one foot to another as he leaped over after almost tripped again.. once he finally regained his composure and stood up, he was met with your face. you looked wonderful. you were prettier than anyone he'd ever seen. you were absolutely breathtaking!

he had been staring at you, really closely for about 3 minutes now. "helloooo?" you hummed, honestly surprised at the boy who looks like he has a puppy crush. "oh.. i.. hhi..." the boy babbled, he looks like he just saw his dream s/o! ever since that day, you two had hung out all the time. yet, some day's he'd be more out of it. he would be absolutely in love, more touchy and pulling more couple-y actions with you and the next day he would be denying such touches. hugging you from behind, cheek kisses, always holding hands, to social distancing, crossing his arms, side hugs.

you didn't understand, why was he playing with your feelings? you always returned such couple-y actions but now all you wanted to do was deny any time he wanted them. so you decided to do what you did when you first met him. confront him. why would he give you such behavior? you felt so conflicted on what had been going on. he appeared out of the corner of your eye, just like he did when he first talked to you. "aaron. why are you sending me mixed signals? your stolen glances are what started all of this. what's going on now?" you fumed, body language showing you're absolutely pissed.

"i mean- i'm just being me!" aaron t nervously chuckled, scratching the back of his head. you lightly slapped his cheek, "hey, i'm serious." a shake heard in your voice. aaron t noticed how scared you seemed, how much he tortured and put you on edge. how could he let this happen to you? and it was his fault? he clenched his jaw, "i don't know. i'm.. confused. can i- can i just have a bit of time to think about this.. please? i don't mean to put you through more pain. it won't be much more time." he whimpered, tears falling onto the concrete floor beneath his feet.

".. yeah. let me know whatever you're comfortable with sharing, okay?" you smile softly at him, giving him a light hug, caging his arms in before walking away. he didn't like the feeling, the feeling that you'd leave. that you would walk away from him without being able to experience everything with him. but did he want it romantically or platonically. he went home, ignoring all the fans hidden behind him. he couldn't believe he played with your feelings, he was only supposed to play with your heart strings in a good way! he never intended for it to be in such a bad way.

there truly was nobody but you. no one could tug at his heart strings the way you did. you walked away with his heart in your hand and he couldn't believe he didn't see it. aaron t couldn't sleep all night even with the band bombarding him with calls and messages. nothing would be a bandaid for him, nothing would heal his wound except for you. all he could do now was wait for the morning to come and to tell you he was ready.

the morning did eventually come and he was ready. he waited where you would wait for him, ready for you to walk to him instead of walk away from him. you were the one who appeared out of the corner of his eye and he was ready. his reflexes caused him to immediately look your way and jog to you. you seemed.. nervous. but you always tried your best to put on the best act you could for aaron. "oh.. hey!" aaron t smiled, looking at your shaking figure.

"hey. did you wanna talk about it now?" you asked, a sharp pang to your heart once you remembered what had happened the day before. "yeah. when you.. walked away i felt like the biggest loser ever. i couldn't believe i saw someone who was the biggest impact on my life walk away from me just as quick as they walked in. i hadn't felt such a feeling ever, when you left and when you were there. i'm in love with you and i always will be. it's not just the feeling it gives me but the ride i go on with you. nothing will ever top what i have with you." aaron t croaked, snot running out his nose and him giving you the cutest puppy eyes and on accident.

"i'm ready to have more than just our stolen glances," he cried out. "i'm ready to have you." aaron t stood there, unsure what to do now. you wrapped your arms around his figure, wails coming out. "you don't understaaaand i literally just combusted with love!" aaron t felt your arms tighten around his waist, him crying even more because of you. "oh my goooood, you have me crying you doofus!" he whined, his feathery touch guiding your chin to look at him, it seemed like a fallen angel. his soft, plump lips puckered, ready to kiss you. you closed your eyes awaiting for the kiss but it never came. you opened your eyes and he was silently laughing.

once you had opened your eyes he bursts out dying, leaving you embarrassed. "if you won't do it, i will!" you stumbled, grabbing his chin and pulling him in for a kiss. had you been a little inexperienced? yeah. had he been a little inexperienced? yeah. you were both sort of awkward with it but you were sure with time you'd improve! "ah, so it's stolen kisses now?" he snickered, grabbing your chin in return leaving lingering kisses on your face. "start walking, babe." you sneered at him but he could tell there was a hint of red hidden on your face.

"did you just call me, aaron t, your babe?!"