aaron t. - actions, words, and more!

<3 — SHY READER AND AARON T IN COLLEGE MOMENT I LOVE THAT
꒰⚘݄꒱ — sort of angst?? unrequited feelings, guy falls in love first
💌 — REQUESTED BY @laccocaratcha!! <333 ALSO I WASNT SURE IF U WANTED IT GN OR FEM SO I JUST WENT WITH... I CANT REMEMBER ALSO I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO SO I JUST WENT WITH THIS IM SO SORRY 💔💔💔

you didn't understand why aaron t always came to you. around campus, you were quiet and you never really traveled with any friends. yet, the bright boy always found himself by your side. everyone around you never knew why he was always by you, they knew he was friends with much more popular people.

people who he could do more with, people who were less shy and less in their heads. whether he was intertwining your pinkies while walking you to class or holding your arm with his. "y/n, y/n! what class are you going to?" once again, while walking to your selected class. "you don't have to ask me everyday," your voice was quiet, but he liked that.

you were opening up to him, you were listening and replying to him now. "we sit right next to eachother." you looked in his eyes, getting a little flustered to see him smiling at you. he intertwined your pinkies, shoulders touching. the campus was big, the walk was long, and the talk was even longer. you finally reached the doors to your course, walking through with your 'best friend'.

"hey, are you interested in anyone?" aaron t asked, the ray of light that shone through the doors glossed his face as you looked at him. the question was sudden, the blue sky illuminating his beautiful face, yet his expression was blank. "well.. i-i mean... no?" no one came to mind when he asked that. you turned back around, quick to drag him to your lecture. "ah.. i guess i'll have to make you fall for me!" aaron t felt a bit sad, but also triumphant.

he was ready to get into a relationship but not just with any of the person he sees around campus. he was ready for a relationship with you, and he was confident he was gonna make you fall for him. you didn't know what that meant. he had been in relationships with tons of people before, you thought he just wanted to get into your pants.

you shrugged it off because you weren't sure, after all he stood by you all this time. you were quick to sit down in your seat, getting ready to pay attention to your lecture. you knew aaron t was staring at you, he always did. he always left your pinkies intertwined. you continuously took notes, deciding not to look back at the boy. "aaron, focus on your work." you whispered, looking back at your professor. he didn't reply so you looked to your left, he was looking right at you with such a longing smile,

his eyes were staring with such adoration. even his friends knew it, but you never believed them, or even talked to them. they intimidated you and you were shy. two in one, which meant you were stuck with aaron t. it's not like you thought of it as a bad thing but you felt unimportant in his life.

yet one day, aaron t just called you. "hello? why are you calling?" it was around 3 am and you weren't sure what he was thinking. "i don't want to be alone tonight." his voice was shaky, he had been crying and you assumed drinking. "uh.. i think you have the wrong number." you weren't sure what to do, your heart was beating. what was going on with him? "y/n, i don't know where else to go! i only want you. please, just for tonight." aaron t pleaded, hanging up soon after.

you slipped on a jacket and his dorm room was close, so it wasn't long til you had reached his room. you knocked on his door softly, careful of the neighbors who are sleeping. aaron t opened the door and immediately brought you into a hug. "i've been vulnerable with you. i've shown you everything no one else has seen. but there's nothing i can do to win you over. why?" he cried, letting you come inside and than shutting the door. aaron t sat down on a chair in the kitchen and awaited for your answer.

it was than you realized that he really did want you. you weren't just someone else, he really would follow you to the end of the world. you always hid your feelings and now you felt bad. "you already have won me over. i just wasn't sure if you really wanted me." you were quiet, but you had to communicate.

"i've shown you over and over. actions, words, and more! can you show me?" aaron t looked over at you, even though his face was tear stained he had such a boyish and such a goofy grin present on his face. you were still shy about physical affection but you slowly walked up to him. the kitchen light was bright, it felt brighter than when the sky shone down on him. you finally left a soft kiss on his lips, giggles leaving his mouth.

"i like you.. a lot." you finally admitted, looking at aaron t who was sat on the chair, he had such a happy smile and the giggle that left his mouth were so sweet. "oh my god, i like you too!" he jumped up, enveloping you in a tight hug. "so does this mean i can go back to sleep?" your voice was a mumble, "sleep on the couch." aaron t deadpanned.

"no, i'm sorry.." aaron t jogged to his bedroom and you quickly followed after, but of course you ended up falling off the bed due to the size and him shoving you over. ignoring the fact you had to get back onto the bed, you woke up with your noses touching and sweet words being exchanged.

"i've waited so long for you. i can't wait to get our own little baby! let's get a little dog today." aaron t looked determined, lost in the thought. "you can't even take care of yourself.." you sighed, leaving a kiss on his forehead before aaron t groaned in disappointment.