aaron t. - ice incident!

<3 — aaron t making fun of reader for slipping on ice. LMAOOO
꒰⚘݄꒱ — no warnings just aaron t being a little bully.
💌 — IDK IF ITS REALLY REQUESTED? i had like two people ask for more aaron t so this is for you guys 🙏🙏 robaire one coming soon HELP OH MY GOD I JUST NOTICED IN MY LAST HC I PUT AARON Z TWICE. NO ONE EVEN TOLD ME?!?!?! 😭😭😭💔💔💔💔💔💔💔 ALSO IM GOING STRAIGHT TO SLEEP AFTER THIS. LMAOOOOOO

"y/n, get up! it's snowing and it's cold.." aaron t shook you, his puffer jacket making those annoying noises you hated. "okay, just go outside..." you muttered, you hadn't really processed what he had said at all. which resulted in you putting on your slides and a thick jacket and you hitting your head on a wall about three times. had you paid attention you wouldn't be where you are now...

right after you walked outside your front door, your vision cleared up from the icy wind hitting your skin. you hadn't expected the ice to be right in front of your doormat and you definitely hadn't expected to slip on it. you saw aaron t rushing to you out of the corner of your eye but you fell much earlier before being able to reach out to him.

after you slipped forward and fell face first into the thick sleet, there was a moment of silence. than greeted by t's loud laughter. ".. pffhaaa! bahahaha!" t cackled, snickering above you. you hadn't even had the energy to get up. you heard him pull out his phone and snap a picture. "a-are you—pfft— okay?" t patted your shoulder, waiting for your response. "..fine." you were quiet with your response, embarrassment flooding your mind. his contagious, sweet laughter made you want to laugh.

"get up than—bahahahaha!" the boy couldn't stop laughing and the moment you raised your head off of the ice, he started laughing even more. there was a big bump seen, t's stomach hurting from so much laughing. "oh my gooood if you could see yourself right now!" t snickered, unable to stop himself. he decided to hold off for a bit, holding his hand out to help.

you finally grabbed his hand, pulling yourself up and him accidentally slipping himself. "oh my- t, are you serious right now.." you facepalmed, the boy laying in a spot close to where you were. he was literally laughing with his head on the floor after that loud thud! you carefully crouched down, the laughter unstoppable as you gently peeling his face off of the ice. "you look so dumb right now.." you giggled, "it's cute." you tilted your head. the cold air feels like nothing to him when he sees your radiant smile.

his giggles stop, his face now as red as his bump. you realized that he was flustered, mustering up the courage to plant a light kiss right where the bump is. "ice incident equals me getting love?" t lightly laughed. you grabbed his laid out hands on the floor, pulling him up quickly. all the ice left on you was dusted off soon after, "ice incidents equals you getting love." you affirmed.

you pivoted, about to enter your house before hearing another thud. "i need love.. urgently!" t's voice was muffle by the little patch of snow in his face. he purposefully just tossed himself into the only patch of grass for your love because ice incident equals aaron t getting more love, right?