tae young. - you said i had nice lips!

<3 — tae young freaking out over reader saying he has nice lips THATS LITERALLY SO CUTE OMG
꒰⚘݄꒱ — no warnings!!! tae freaking out like a couple times
💌 — requested by @yourlocalgrapelover!! SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY. and enjoy it <3

it was a normal day, until it wasn't. "y/n! look.." tae called you over while he was crouching next to a dog. it seemed astray so you were a little nervous but you decided to trust him. you jogged over and crouched down close to him, knees touching. "sssoooo cute!" you cooed, reaching to pet it. "should we take it to the shelter?" tae young questioned, looking in your direction. you turned to his direction, literally invading his personal bubble. you hadn't seen him up close often but it was nice looking at him. "your lips.. they're nice." you unknowingly stated, captured in his beauty.

"oh- uh- thank you!" tae young's voice cracked, smooth pink lips moving with the tone of his voice. "i mean- you- just- you- you said my lips are nice!" he jumps up, eyes widening. he paces in circles, "oh my god. did my crush just say my lips are nice?- and she's right in front of me!" he shouted, "she's right in front of me!" tae young stands there, literally just standing. you snicker and stand up, hands holding his cheeks and pulling him in for a kiss. his lips were even softer than you expected.

"you said my lips are nice!" he held your hands, swinging them side by side. "yeah, i did!" you laughed, gripping his hand with such love. "so are we like.. going out now?" tae young was flustered, but his eyes were so full of love. "yeah, i mean- only if you wanna go out.." you were so embarrassed. why did you say that, why would he even ask if he didn't? "of course i do!" he released your hands, wrapping his arms around your neck.

"i mean- are you okay with this?" you nervously laughed, barely being able to spit that out. tae had the brightest smile ever, nodding with complete sureness. "i wanted to confess like.. after or before a show but i mean- this was good too. nice to know you think my lips are nice.." tae young's heart always fluttered after he heard that. he walked you hand-in-hand back to your apartment. "um-...goodnight, sweet dreams! see you tomorrow?" he smiled, leaning on the doorway. you turned on your heel, an angel appearing before you being your newfound boyfriend and your future husband.

"yeah! a date than?" you proposed, half joking but half serious. he jumped, mouth forming an 'o' as if he hadn't thought of that. "pshh, duh! a date. with you.", "see you tomorrow, 3pm?" tae affirmed. you ran up and hugged his warm body. your voice was somewhat muffled from your head bring in his chest. "see you tomorrow!" your fingertips glossed over his cheeks before landing a soft kiss upon his lips. you lightly push his chest to where he's outside of the doorway, giving his a genuine smile than shutting the door. you quickly ran to your bed to fangirl, not just over your new boyfriend but how soft his lips felt.