- falling for you!

SYNOPSIS: 4*town boys falling for u, their bff!

WORD COUNT: 875
WARNINGS: none
NOTES: THIS IS GONNA BE THE LAYOUT FOR SCENARIOS I JUST WANTED TO TEST THIS OUT.. IM WORKING ON A COUPLE REQUESTS RN TOO YALL LIKE THIS OR NO??

💌 ROBAIRE.
• robaire knew the feelings of love and he knew how to handle them, he fell for plenty of people. but he had never fallen as hard as when he fell for you. comparing the love for you and the love he had with other people, the love with other people just felt like a crush to him. the simple hugs and talks the two of you had felt like something more now.
• you were at his concert, per usual. but there was something different about you, the way you swayed to the music and sung along made him feel butterflies. you distracted him all the way through, leaving him reaching out for you.
• you were the only one who made him smile so widely, made him so much more genuine on stage, and the only one to able to make him so happy. it was so sudden, but he knew how to keep it on the low. even if it was for a long time.
• "robaire, i love you!" you grinned, waving your hands in the air as if you're a fangirl. everything you did made him fall harder and harder.

💌 JESSE.
• jesse would be much more open about it, more romantic gestures and he's much more touchy. you guys were such gossip besties and he couldn't keep his mouth shut, so when he fell for you he freaked and than decided to just be more open. the way you approached him felt like the world had stopped for a moment, time slowing and his heart rapidly beating. your wave and your grin to him made him so speechless.
• him telling you drama about his friend, john, being in love with someone and not knowing how to express it. he's just so nervous, what if you walk away from him? he's not sure if you know or not, but he's scared for when you're ready to respond.
• he'd probably confess after a month or two, during an argument due to his rage at your obliviousness.

💌 TAE YOUNG.
• the two of you were always close, linked together unable to be apart. people always assumed you two were a couple but you both denied it profusely. there was no specific time he remembers falling for you, he's just always remembered admiring you. whether it was platonically or not, his recent romantic feelings left him observing you even more and more. he was softer towards you now and he wasn't sure how you didn't notice.
• everybody around him noticed the way he stared at you—how he was less restricted around you, how he would refuse to do something til you wanted to do it. when you intertwined your hands it felt different, like he never wanted to let go.
•  soon, you'd finally notice and reveal your mutual feelings.

💌 AARON Z.
•  he would be clueless. he never harbored such strong feelings for someone, much less his bestfriend. he would avoid you, unsure how to confront these feelings. he decided to go to his friends about this, them telling him to go to you immediately. he loved hanging out with you more and more, his desires for you becoming so frustrating to deal with. the way he longed for you, sometimes stating it in a way that was so obvious—your lingering stares obviously telling there's something more, but never taking that step.
•  he realized he fell for you when you were aiding him after a basketball incident. you were helping bandaging him up and scolding him but he paid no mind. he simply stared, the both of you stopping and staring. it felt wrong, he never wanted to fall for you. he wants nothing more than to make you happy, but how can he if he doesn't know what you want?
•  he no longer wants to be afraid of his feelings, asking you out on a date as soon as he can <3

💌 AARON T:
•  he's more affectionate and open, revealing his feelings to you. he was so unsure how you didn't catch on, him going from simply holding hands to kissing eachothers' cheeks before leaving. every touch you gave him was like a spark, it lit a fire inside of him and it gave him energy for years to last. he saw that light in your eyes when you got that one item you longed for and it just made his heart burst with bliss.
• you two were going shopping, straying from the others. you saw this cute matching necklace set that you just had to get, but you spent all your money already. aaron t offered to buy it for you and your eyes lit up. they looked so pretty to him—everything about you just made him so jittery and clumsy. it left him stuttering and stumbling, but that had never happened before. you were teasing him left and right but it only made him fall harder.
• you catch on, leaving a kiss on his cheek before disappearing into your house.