jesse - day off.

<3 — twas jesses day off! but the weather caused you to do something different..
꒰⚘݄꒱ — NO WARNINGSSS pretty much just fluff
💌 — requested by @laccocaratcha! more jesse <3 SET WHEN READER AND JESSE ARE IN AN OFFICIAL OPEN RELATIONSHIP!!! POSSIBLY LINKED TO THE OTHER JESSE FF????? im done with the suggestive stuff after this i swear guys I SWEAR

"i mean, you have saturday off right? we could go somewhere than." you beamed, excited for your date on a boat ride! "yeah, let's do it." jesse chuckled, staring at your face. he was so happy that you just waltzed into his life like it was nothing, kidnapping his heart. "alright! should we send the kids to my sister?" they loved her. everytime they went there they never wanted to go back home.. you didn't question what candy she gave them, must've been good.

you returned home with your beloved boyfriend, getting a good rest before your busy day. the morning came soon and it was pouring. what the fuck. ".. we could do something else!" you suggested, but your mind was blank. that was all that was on your mind and now it was out the window! jesse wrapped his arms around your waist, hands laying on your stomach. "we could always make a little gift for the kids." his raspy voice shook you, but it was always nice to hear.

"oh, good idea!" you smiled, unwrapping his arms and dragging him to his room. you were so happy to have such intimate moments with your boyfriend, his hands gently laying on top of yours. "like this..." he mumbled, helping you form the heart shaped box. "do you think the kids would even like this?" you were nervous about how they would react, a box for memories? your thoughts were interrupted—"of course. we raised them to be thankful for what they get!" jesse snickered, ruining the romantic moment of the sunlight peering through the clouds making him look so handsome.

it was the sweetest intimate moment ever. you shared laughs over previous moments and jesse smeared clay on your face. "oh my god! jesse!" you screamed, turning around to see the boy running around the table, across from you. it was gonna get incredibly dirty, but it was more of an in the moment thing. "you fucker! i swear to god if you don't stop." you screeched, him literally bouncing on his feet. you ran around the left side of his table and he tripped over his own feet, not getting too far from all the trash on the floor. "i'm sorry! i'm sorry!" jesse begged for mercy, your evil figured above him. his arms guarded his head and you smeared clay in his arm before running to the bathroom.

"ewwwwww! i'm sorry.." jesse fake sniffled, running to the bathroom to wash it off as well. "that's what you get. at least we're done now!" you were thankful that clay hadn't dried, jesse would be dead. "yeah my love, it was pretty fun." jesse quietly laughed. when he said that his lips were right up against the shell of your ear. "shut up, i'll shove clay up— what are you doing!?" jesse put his arms underneath your legs and your chest, pulling you to his chest. he carried you bridal style to your bathroom, setting you on the expensive counter with two sinks implanted. "let's get ready to shower, yeah?" he softly whispered, placing a kiss on your cheek before running to adjust the temperature in the shower.