tae young - sick.

<3 - TAEYOUNG SICK AND IN BED THAN ENDS UP BEING FAKE CURED JUST TO SLEEP WITH U sleep with u 😕
꒰⚘݄꒱ - NO WARNINGS
💌 - KINDA REQUESTED? people wanted more versions of this so ill be making more 🫶🫶🫶 HOW IS MY WRITERS BLOCK ALREADY KICKING IN CRYIMF ANYWAY IM TRYING TO WORKING ON MORE FICS TOO 🤟🤟🤟

tae young was usually cautious about himself. but today, he ended up in bed with a sickness and you were the only one to take care of him. he had always taken care of you but at a distance. you quickly grabbed the crackers, ginger ale, and water. you had to speed walk to tae young's room, the silence worrying you. you opened the door, a groan leaving his mouth.

"are you okay? you're sweating and your face is red." you set down the items in your arms, setting your hand under his bangs and on his forehead. "oh my god, you're burning up!" you gasped and than ran out to grab an ice pack. you returned to see the boy with the blanket shoved to the side, breathing hard. his head was tilted upwards, "thank you y/n.." his voice was quiet, a rasp heard from it.

there was an awkward pause, you were about to set the ice pack down on his head but you thought of something. "um.. would you... take your shirt off? the air conditioner's on but- i just think it'd help.." you ranted, you either wanted to see him shirtless or you cared for his health. both is possible but either way you still wanted to see him shirtless! he used his right hand, his palm holding his bangs up as he chuckled.

"yeah.." he softly pulled the shirt over his head, the thickness of it surprising you. finally, you grabbed the ice pack and had him lay down. he set his head down and hummed in content. you set the ice pack down on his forehead, hoping to help him immensely. "you want me to get some ice and rub it on you?" you snickered, seeing as he seemed to struggle with the heat. "pfft! don't make me laugh, i'm trying to balance this!" he moved his head left and right, the ice pack sliding one way and than another. "oh my god! i just got two ideas. which one do you wanna try out first?"

you smiled, "let's do this one first." you ran out to grab an ice cube, coming back and rubbing it on your lips. it had been cold but you didn't care, finding this idea amusing. you came back and set your cold lips onto his forehead after removing the ice pack, cheeks, nose and than finally his lips. "i think i feel better! the cure for the dove is always a kiss!" tae young commented, a giggle leaving his lips. "the cure is love, i say!" you kissed his lips once more, a chuckle leaving both of your lips.

for the second idea, you set the ice pack down on his collarbone. you weren't too sure what this was supposed to do, just wanting to have some fun. you rolled the ice pack up and down from his collarbone to his chest, "are you feeling better?" you snickered once more, knowing he was ticklish. he was giggling all over the place, rolling around left and right. "stop, stop! i feel colder now!" tae young giggled, the ice pack now on his neck.

you finally took it off, flipping him back on his back. "oh! cold shower?" you suggested, not knowing what to do. "ah, no! i really do feel colder. plus, the earlier we sleep the more time spent with you!" he exclaimed, sitting up on the bed. "huh? i'm not getting sick because of you!" you got up to ran, but tae young quickly got ahold of your waist and pulled you down with him.

"just for tonight?" his face fell close to yours, your body's close and intertwined on the bed. "fine, just for tonight." you mumbled, leaving a kiss on his lips before shutting your eyes. "... is it just me or is it cold?can i cuddle you?" tae young muttered, "sure." you felt his legs intertwine with yours, his head on your chest listening to your heartbeat.