Chapter Two

Arya's POV 

I woke up the next day, realising that today was the graduation. Finally, I was starting a new chapter in my boring life. I got out of my bed and went into the bathroom to shower, then came back out to pick out my outfit, even though I was going to wear the graduation robe. I ended up picking out a pair of shorts and a buttoned blue shirt. I let out a small deep sigh, still worried about that woman. Maybe she wanted to ask for help, but didn't know how to do it?

I tied my damp blonde hair up in a messy bun, and left my bedroom before leaving my apartment. I didn't bother to lock my apartment up as it was a very safe neighbourhood, so I walked down the metal spiral stairs and started to walk to the college for the final time. I was expecting Lessie to join me, but she never did which was strange. But when I arrived outside of the college, she was chatting to the pale woman. I walked over to her, tapping her shoulder.

"What are you doing?" I asked her, "Chatting to Edna, why?" she replied, saying the woman's name. Edna...nope, don't know her.

After the graduation, I was walking back to my apartment to get my purse since I left it behind, until Lessie caught up with me. "Edna has invited us to a sleepover." she told me. A sleep-over? Come on...

"I'm not going." I immediately said, "Well too bad, we are going." she said back. That didn't sound like my best friend. "We are both 20 years old, Lessie. Not 10." I told her, "Yeah that's true but it's going to be fun." she told me before we stopped at my apartment. I rushed up the stairs and went into the apartment, going to my bedroom to find a unexpected visitor, looking through my things. 

"Why the fuck are you in my apartment, creepy bitch?" I asked Edna, crossing my arms. She turned around, holding my phone. Shit, I forgot about that too...

"Creepy bitch?" she repeated what I had just said, before she giggled and easily snapped my phone in half, making me freeze. "Now that's a little bit too far." Lessie said, until Edna's eyes flashed a dark red. Instead of running away, I ran right into her, slamming her against the wall. 

"Arya! No!" 

I wasn't the violent type, but watching her snap my phone in half was the last straw. Edna smirked at me, before her eyes changed again but they were a dark purple. "I know everything about you now." she said, "And I know everything about Lessie." 

"Shut the fuck up." I growled, before she sank her teeth into me.

Then everything faded to black for a little bit.