Chapter Twenty Two

// <3 <3 <3 BLOOD MOON CHAPTER! Part 2 of Arya's transformation.

Arya's POV

I began to breathe heavily, feeling the urge to scream until Edna leaned forward and placed her lips against mine softly, before I made the kiss passionate as I needed her. "Move." Edna ordered Lessie. Once she moved, I laid myself down, bringing Edna down with me as something was coming up. I became stronger and more alive, which meant that it really was happening. I was becoming one of them. I let out a deep moan, before my lips went over to her neck. I then froze, taking my time about it. Bite...must bite her...

I was hesitating hard, before I felt Edna lift my head up closer to her neck, so that my lips were touching her cold skin. Then, I finally bit into her neck and immediately felt her blood rush into my mouth, making me moan softly as I started to feed from her. "There we go...take as much as you need. I'll be fine." she told me softly, encouraging me to keep going. About nearly two minutes later, I pulled away to feel my new canines. Fangs. I got cute baby fangs...

"Let me see them." Edna told me, placing her hand against my cheek as I opened my mouth to reveal them to her. She smiled at them, but she was smiling mainly at me. "You got little fangs. They will grow though and it will be slightly painful at first but then it will ease off." she told me. "Okay." I said, before I looked over to Lessie. I wanted to bite her too as she was my mate...

Hey...that word sounded beautiful now...

"Can I feed from Lessie too?" I asked Edna, "Why are you asking me? Ask her yourself, she's literally right there." she replied. Lessie moved closer to me before she laid down next to me, her eyes were locked onto mine instantly. I licked my lips at her seductively, causing her cheeks to go a bit red. "You are blushing, babe. Do you love the new me?" I asked her, before I moved Edna off me and moved on top of Lessie instead, sitting on her. "Just bite me already...please." Lessie then told me. "One bite coming right up." I purred at her before I leaned down and sank my fangs into her and started to feed. 

She wrapped her arms around me in an embrace. She began to moan softly into my ear, causing a small chill to go down my spine. I started to move against her, giving us more pleasure. 

Edna chucked at me, "That's not how you really do it, babe. Let me show you once your done."