Chapter Eleven

// Yeah, you know what kind of chapter this is. Sorry. I don't know why I apologised. <3 <3

Arya's POV

It was clear that Lessie was feeling the same as Edna. I could see it in her eyes. I looked away for a few seconds, before I turned my head back to jump at the sight of Lessie in front of me and was super close to my body. She placed her hand against my cheek, immediately getting goose-bumps from her temperature. I didn't know why, but she was pretty attractive. Then, I snapped out of it and stepped back...but she stepped forward.

I took another step back, she stepped forward again. I did it again, but this time, I really did myself a favour by backing up to a wall. I was basically lost for words at this point because I didn't know why I was feeling like this with Lessie. Was I actually in love with her? This cannot be...

She was a vampire. A thing that shouldn't exist. How could I say that about Lessie? I mean, she was a human and I watched her be turned into this creature...

"What have you become, Lessie?" I asked her, "I've become something unique." she replied. Something unique? "You are a creature of the night. A thing that shouldn't even exist..." I told her, accidentally saying the wrong thing out loud. Edna let out a small hiss at me, warning me to not say anything else to piss her off. "Shit, I didn't mean to say that." I whispered, "I know. It just came out." she told me, accepting my apology before she softly placed her lips against mine, pressing me against the wall. I kissed her back, giving in easily. I needed to get myself together when it comes to making love with a vampire. I needed to resist more. 

She then pulled away, but only to give me a smirk. "Tilt your head to the side for me." she told me. I did so, tilting my head to the side until I watched her lean down and pressed a kiss on the mark she gave me. 

Then, she sank her fangs into me and started to feed. I let out a couple of soft moans. 

After the feeding session, she picked me up and took me over to the bed where she almost started to devour me with love. No bites, just love.