Chapter Fifteen

// Early update today because I have to be somewhere very soon and I will be exhausted when I come back home. BLOOD MOON CHAPTER, BUT EARLY STAGES OF ONE! <3

Arya's POV

It was coming. The signs were all there now. My girlfriend was starting to have 'glossy' skin where it looked like she had glitter all over her and Edna had the same. They were still asleep since it was very early in the morning, around 5am. I had to move. So, I slowly sat up and carefully moved down the bed, before I accidentally touched Lessie. I quickly looked at her, seeing that she was still sleeping. Or was she pretending? I knew she was a light sleeper, so maybe she was fooling me. I carried on moving down the large bed until I reached the edge and lowered myself down onto the pale wooden floor. Then, I tip toed out of the bedroom pretty easily and decided to close the door gently, locking it by turning the lock. Good...

I let out a small sigh of relief and placed my feet back on the floor again, then walked downstairs normally instead of tip toeing. I went into the kitchen and grabbed myself something to eat which was some strawberries. I had to get my strength up. Today was going to be the day where I either lose or win. I sat down at the dining table and began to eat, listening to the silence around me until I heard some knocking from upstairs. They were seriously light footed because I never heard a single sound. When I was finished with eating, I put the waste into the bin and went upstairs to see what was up. "Let me out, babe. Please? I know you are there." I heard Lessie beg for me. "The blood moon is fucking today. There's no way that I'm letting you out, babe. I'm sorry." I told her, apologising. "I love you, Arya. You can trust me." she continued to beg. "I do trust you but I can't. Not at this time. I love you too." I told her back, before I began to move away from the door. Then, she went quiet for a couple of minutes. 

And then I heard her do a little giggle before I watched the door get tore down by Lessie, with the help of Edna. How the fuck?! They suddenly got super vampire strength now? "You ruined the door..." I told her what she did, until I noticed that she wasn't herself. She had deep purple eyes mixed with a heavy tint of dark red. I looked down at the floor and took a few steps back, then raced down the stairs. 

"She always runs." I heard Edna sigh, and then she was at the bottom of the stairs, stopping me. I closed my eyes, avoiding the eye contact. "Go back up, our little mate." she ordered me. I whimpered, doing as she says by going up the stairs again, feeling the step with my foot. "Also, it's dangerous to move up or down the stairs with your eyes closed. Why don't you open them?" she asked me. "No, I will not." I replied, before I felt Lessie wrap her arms around me when I was at the top...