Chapter Seven

Arya's POV

I woke up the next day, letting out a small yawn as I turned my head to look at a wide awake Lessie. "You okay?" I asked her, "I don't know. I feel weird." she replied. I sat up, placing my hand against her cheek. "Your skin feels damp, it's like you have been sweating buckets..." I told her worryingly, "And your eyes are that freaky shade of purple." I added.

"Do you have any...urges?" I then asked her, "A few, yeah. I got urges to love you for hours and got urges to bite you for hours." she replied. Shit, that's not fucking good. "O...Okay...I think I am going to get Edna." I told her before I got up from the bed and raced out of the bedroom, heading downstairs to see that Edna wasn't around. Hm...that's strange. 

I then went back upstairs to find her with Lessie. I stood in the doorway, listening to the conversation. 

"The blood moon is coming, my love." Edna told her.

"What the fuck is that?" Lessie asked. 

Then, Edna turned her head to look at me before looking back at Lessie.

"It's a moon that comes every month or so. That's why you are feeling those urges, and I'm feeling them too." Edna replied. "What are they?" she asked her, before she leaned forward and whispered something into her ear. Lessie then giggled, "That sounds lovely, Edna." she said. What the hell did she say to her?

"What did she say to you?" I asked Lessie almost immediately, going into protective mode with her. "It's our little secret, Arya." she replied. Their little secret...

"So, when is it coming, exactly?" I then asked Edna, "Could be today or tomorrow." she replied. Great. Lessie then got up, walked over to me and leaned down to my neck, inhaling my blood scent. She wrapped her arms around me, hearing her let out a small moan. My eyes widened once she moved her head up. 

"L...Lessie, why are your eyes glowing?"