Chapter Six

// Make sure you have read The Vampire Club to catch some similarities in the wordings. 

Arya's POV

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" I asked, reacting in a negative way. "It means that we are all lovers. Like a three-way relationship. It's extremely rare in vampires having two mates." Edna replied. "I am not becoming girlfriends with you. I would with Lessie, but not with you." I told her my thoughts out loud, before I grabbed Lessie's hand, protecting her for whatever reason. "Do you really mean that?" Lessie asked me, "Yes. I do mean it. With all my heart. As long as you don't bite me to death." I replied before I guided her away from Edna since she was a bad influence and had dark energy surrounding her, infecting the room with it. 

I took Lessie to the bedroom and sat her down on the edge of the bed, sitting down next to her. I sighed deeply, looking down at my lap. I noticed that I was still holding Lessie's hand. And honestly, it felt nice. "I got a feeling that something is going to happen soon." she told me. "A good or a bad one?" I asked, "I'm not sure. It's kind of both. Good and bad." she responded. "Okay. So, what do you want to do about that feeling?" I asked her another question. "I don't know, Arya." she said. "Alright then. Looks like we are screwed." I told her. 

"You need to give Edna a chance, Arya." 

"Why, so she can brainwash me like she did with you? You nearly kissed her." 

"That was because I was feeling lust for her." 

"That's fucking disgusting." I said, remembering that I was holding her hand, regretting about what I just said immediately. "Sorry, I'm just so confused...-"

Then, Lessie made the move by softly placing her lips onto mine. I widened my eyes, my heart skipping a couple of beats as I hesitantly kissed her back. That tingly feeling came back again too, which made my body heat up. A few seconds later, she pulled away and looked down at my lap, moving her hand away from mine so she could place her hand against the side of my cheek. 

"Did that actually happen or was I imagining it?" I asked her, which made her chuckle. "It did happen, yeah." she replied. 

I moved closer to Lessie, and pressed my lips against hers again.