Chapter Twenty

// <3

Arya's POV

I woke up the next day, to see Lessie on top of me. I placed my hands on her sides, before I lifted her up and moved her down onto the bed so I could get up and shower since she was still 'glossy'. I stepped into the bath tub and turned on the shower immediately, not wasting time because time was obviously changing and fast. A minute into my shower and I felt a certain someone join me, snaking her arms around me and began kissing my neck slowly, trying to get me in the mood for love making. I could tell that it was Edna because of her soft lips. "Don't bite me, please. I just want to shower." I told her, "Okay, sorry." she said, before she pulled away and stood back to let me shower properly. I wiped my eyes, then looked at Edna for a few seconds. 

She had purple, dull glowing eyes. I gulped a little, before I continued my shower and finished a few minutes later, then got out of the tub and wrapped a white towel around myself. I went back into the bedroom to see Lessie laying on her front, exposed. Once she knew I was back in the room, she then moved again to lay on her back. "How did we get here, Lessie?" I asked her out loud rather than in my mind. "Edna brought us here, babe. She made our lives better. Much better." she replied. Then, I watched her sit up, crossing her legs and patted the spot in front of her. "Sit here for me. I want to do something with you." she told me. I sighed, before I did what she told me to do and sat in front of her. Her eyes were exactly the same as Edna's. 

She then leaned down and began to softly kiss the side of my neck. This was where I was starting to lose the battle. Then, Edna joined Lessie as she went behind me and started to kiss the other side of my neck. I bit my lip, which Lessie saw and placed her lips against mine. I let out a small moan, feeling amazing with them. The kiss lasted for a minute as I needed to breathe. "You don't need to be afraid of us, babe. We will take wonderful care of you during your transformation into a vampire. But, that moon isn't here yet so I guess we will start making love early." Edna told me what was going to happen. 

"I'm okay with that."

"Really?" Lessie asked me.

"Yeah, really. I'm okay with being turned into a vampire." I replied.

"That's our mate."