Chapter Ten

// <3 <3 <3

Arya's POV

I woke up pretty early in the morning, just so I could have a shower. But...I didn't want to move or disturb Lessie and Edna. Their heads were resting on both of my shoulders and I had my arms wrapped around them. I let out a small sigh, before I gently moved them so that their heads were on the pillows. I then sat up and quietly moved off the bed, going into the bathroom. I turned on the shower, getting into the tub and drawn the shower curtain. I went under the warm water and sighed at my muscles being relaxed. 

Then, I felt Edna wrap her arms around me slowly, placing her head on my shoulder and kissed my neck. "You are up early." she told me. "I will go back to bed after." I said to her. She purred in my ear, feeling my skin. "This is the aftermath of the blood moon. That's why I am feeling lustful and Lessie will feel the exact same. She's still asleep because it was her first." she explained to me. "It was my first too." I told her, "I know..." she whispered into my ear and kissed my neck again, then sank her fangs into me. I tilted my head back, letting out a low moan. 

A minute later, she pulled away and placed her lips against mine, pulling me away from the water and pinned me against the wall. I widened my eyes, feeling the pleasure rush within me. She was incredible. I kissed her passionately before something didn't feel right, so I stopped kissing her. "Hungry..." I heard Lessie, "Hungry for Arya..." 

"Finish the shower and go to her." Edna then told me, before she got out of the shower and left me alone for once. I then finished my shower a few minutes later, and wrapped a towel around my body, then went back into the bedroom to watch Lessie licking her lips at me and her eyes were crimson red, dully glowing. 

"Come here, butterfly." she purred at me.