Chapter Sixteen

// BLOOD MOON CHAPTER! <3 <3

Arya's POV

Once I felt Lessie wrap her arms around me, I already knew it was over. But, I was going to carry on fighting, whatever it takes. I couldn't hit them, that was for sure. I watched Edna slowly walk up the stairs, towards me with a wicked smile on her face. I whimpered, moving up another step with Lessie behind me and had her firm grip on me. "It's okay, babe. We won't hurt you." I heard her say, which made me then lean back against Lessie, free falling for a few seconds until we were both on the floor. Lessie released me, so she could get back up with ease. She wasn't hurt in the process, and neither was I. "Well that was stupid, wasn't it?" Edna asked me, before I got up, and ran into the bedroom out of fear and panic, finding myself in danger. I climbed onto the bed and grabbed the duvet until Edna pounced on me, snatching the duvet out of my hands. I screamed, before Lessie came in and placed her cold hand against my cheek, turning my head to look at her. 

But, I avoided eye contact by moving my eyes to the wall until Edna got in the way of my vision. I turned the other way, and she followed my direction again. Then, Lessie got behind me and wrapped her arms around me again, making me lean against her. "I'm sorry for doing that to you." I decided to apologise to her. "It's fine. I expected it." she told me. Edna sighed happily, relaxing a little bit as she sat in front of me comfortably. 

She then leaned forward and brushed her lips against mine softly, tempting me to kiss her. I let out a soft moan, pressing my lips against hers. Shit. They won. Just by kissing me. A minute later, she moved her lips over to my neck, searching for something. "She's looking for your sweet spot, babe. I need to do the same, actually..." Lessie said, humming a little bit as she joined Edna. Then, my body felt like it had a electric shock as I arched my back, letting out a load moan. "Found it." Edna chuckled, and then I had the same reaction again. "Found it." Lessie told me, before she looked up and went back down, ready to bite down into my sweet spot.

Edna couldn't hold it in any longer, as she bit down into my neck and made me widen my eyes. Then, Lessie joined her again.

My volume was raised to the roof.