Chapter Twenty-One

// <3 <3 Blood moon chapter! This will be in parts. This is part 1 of Arya's transformation into a stunning vampire.

Arya's POV

I was having a light, peaceful nap until I began to hear some soft moaning beside me. I opened my eyes, looking over to watch Lessie and Edna kiss each other slowly and passionately, their eyes were closed as they were in their zone. I realised that I was still wearing my towel from earlier, so I removed it and placed it down on the floor. I then looked over to them again, watching their eyes open and revealed dark purple glowing eyes, mixed with a tint of red. They turned their heads slowly, until their eyes were locked onto mine. I couldn't move. It was strong. Their power  was strong.

"Join us, Arya. Please." Edna gestured her hand to me. I looked at Lessie, "Join us, babe. Come on." she told me, reassuring me. My body then moved on it's own, towards Edna. I placed my hand in hers, sitting in the middle of them. "You smell amazing, Arya." she complimented me, "Come closer to me. I want our bodies to touch." she then purred. I felt a chill go down my spine, which made me do the opposite and backed away from Edna. But that was a stupid move as Lessie leaned her head down and sank her fangs into my shoulder. I widened my eyes, feeling some slight pain before it dissolved into pleasure. I let out a soft moan, watching Edna smile happily at us. Lessie then pulled away and moved my head so that I was looking at her. Then, she pressed her lips against mine, closing her eyes. I began to wriggle around, beginning to panic a bit inside as Edna began to lean forward, revealing her pearl white fangs which were going to be covered in my blood in any second. Then, I felt Lessie's tongue brush against mine as she was taking this kiss to the next level. 

I then closed my eyes, trying to keep up with her until I felt that familiar sharp pinch in my neck. Ouch.

The wriggling then stopped as my body became tired of fighting. It was going to happen anyway. This venom was a mixture of pleasure and pain, mostly pain as it was changing me. I didn't scream though, although I wanted to. A whole minute later, Edna pulled away and trailed her finger down in the middle of my chest towards my area. "Can I take over?" Edna asked Lessie, causing me to pull away from the long kiss, needing to breathe. "Fuck!" I hissed out, feeling my throat burn as it felt dry for some reason. "It's alright, babe. Edna is going to take care of you now. I will stay here though, I don't want anything bad to happen." Lessie told me in reassurance. 

It was the beginning of this transformation and I wasn't looking forward to the end result. Not one bit...