Chapter Four

Arya's POV

I didn't know where I was running to, as I couldn't get out. I was trapped with a vampire and a newly born vampire. I knew I was going to become food anyway, but I didn't want  to be food. I wanted to escape, even if it means leaving Lessie. Wait a second...why did she nearly kiss Edna? None of that is important right now, Arya. You just have to make it out alive. I hid behind a set of black curtains in the living room, trying to slow my breathing down by taking small breaths in and out. I stood still like a statue, praying that I wouldn't be found. 

Just a couple of seconds later, I heard Lessie breathing in the room. "Come on out, Arya." she said in a loud and clear tone, but I didn't move a single muscle. She sounded like she was a different person as well, which cannot be a good sign. "Look behind the curtain, love." Edna told her. I widened my eyes, feeling their presence come towards me and when Lessie started to move the curtain across, I tried to run but she wrapped her arms around me, capturing me. "Can you give us some time alone, please?" Lessie asked Edna, "She's all yours." she replied, before I watched her leave. Good. Never liked her face anyway. 

"What did she do to you?" I asked Lessie, "She gave me a new life." she replied, before she started to bring me over to the leather sofa, sitting me down. I then watched her sit on top of me to pin me down. "Your blood smells heavenly. Mind if I have a taste?" she asked me. "And do you mind if we shower together after?" she added. "You can feed from me, but I don't want to shower with you. We are only best friends." I told her. "Ouch." she said, before she leaned down and sank her fangs into me. Suddenly, there was a tingly feeling in my stomach and chest. 

I let out a soft moan, arching my back as my best friend was feeding from me for the first time. I didn't know what I was feeling, but it was nice. 

A minute later, she pulled away and placed her hand on the side of my cheek, caressing it. "Feel anything yet?" she asked me, "Yeah." I replied. 

Then, she leaned forward and whispered into my ear...

"What if we can be more than best friends?"